Who's Going In September 2009?

My sisters, nieces, daughter and I will be there Sept. 25- Oct. 2. I called today and booked a 2 bedroom at the Beach Club at the 7 month window. Beach Club was our first choice and was very happy to get. Any resort would have been fine, but this will be fun being able to walk to Epcot.

We'll be at BCV September 12-19 in a dedicated 2 BDR villa. This is an all girl's trip for my niece's 3rd birthday. It will be so much fun.

We'll be staying at the Boardwalk Villas 9/5/09 - 9/13/09 for my DH's 50th Birthday on Sept. 9th!!!! :cool1: :cake: :cool1: :bday:

I just booked a 1BR at SSR for 9/26-10/3. Just DH and myself going to have a nice relaxing vacation and eat,eat,eat,drink,drink,drink at Food and Wine this year. I can't wait!!!:goodvibes

We are a group of 11 in a grand villa in OKW~ waitlisted for the Tree House Villas (hey Moethorne- we wanted those same dates! ;) ) and AKV Grand Villas. :wizard: September 26-October 3 for my Daughter's 7th birthday! :)

YEAH!!! I just got off the phone with member services and got a 2 BR savanah View in Jambo House for Sept 27-Oct.2nd!!!!
My Mom and I are so happy. Dad and DH I don't think care one way or the other! They will when e get there!!!

Yes, I just got BCV in a studio from Sept 27 to Oct 1. It will be our annual trek with MNSSHP, My Birthday, F&W and for free dining. We go to a regular resort room the first 3/4 days which fall on a weekend to save points.

Yes, I just got BCV in a studio from Sept 27 to Oct 1. It will be our annual trek with MNSSHP, My Birthday, F&W and for free dining. We go to a regular resort room the first 3/4 days which fall on a weekend to save points.

Is free dining offered during that time...I know, not for DVC stays but otherwise?

Bobbi:goodvibes

Just changed our SSR stay, now staying at BWV studio September 23 to September 27 then moving to AKV Kidani village September 27 to October 2 in a 1bedroom. MS made commnet this morining that i thought was strange, only phase one will be open at the time. I thought Kidani was to be completely open by May 1st. Still can't wait to cross more resorts off of the list :cool1:
Maybe time for a September add on :thumbsup2

We will be there in September before and after the 2009 Member Cruise. We are arriving in on Friday September 11th - 13th and staying at OKW. Then we board the Disney Wonder for the Members Only cruise. When we get off the ship we head back to OKW for one night (17th) before we head up to HHI for another 8 nights.

This will be a blast....3 different types of vacations all built into one!!

It will be my birthday too! My actual day is Sept 30th. we will be at Narcoosees that evening!
Heidi

I just booked AKV Jambo 1 bedroom standard for Sept 24 - 27 earlier this week. I am very excited to try out AKV!! We are planning to spend lots of time at the resort and go over and swim in Kidani's new pool :)

I just changed my ressie to a studio at the beach club from September 27th-October 2nd. I was so happy to get beach club at 7 month window.

We just booked a 2BR at BCV for 9/26 through 10/4.

Hubby and I, his daughter and her Hubby and their 5 kids...a 5 yr old, 2 1/2 yr old triplets, 1 yr old baby. We went a couple of years ago (the triplets were 7 months) and had a great time staying at BCV.
They loved it so much, asked if we could stay there again.

we'll be there Sep 8 - Sep 18. We will be staying half the trip Saratoga Springs & the other half at Animal Kingdom Lodge.

We always go in September since we don't have any kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter