• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's going in Sept?

Broke down and booked, couldn't take the withdrawl anymore!!

Sept 18-26 POP with free dining (upgraded to regular dining) :cool1:

We are staying in the family suites at music sept 12-19. We booked bounceback last sept so we have the regular dining free. Very excited. We booked our tables service 180 days out. We are planning on doing MNSSHP on the 18. We still have to get the tickets but we are glad we are going 1 week later this year so we get to do the party again :banana::banana:

We are going September 18th - 26th, staying at the Poly. We have been the last 2 years the last week in August but decided to try MNNSHP this year and booked bounce back for free dining during our trip last year.

Count us in!! Just booked for Aug.30-Sept.6, with a stay at POFQ. I has been close to two years since our first visit and had been dreaming of getting back since we left.:goodvibes

We are going Sept. 27 to Oct. 6, 2010 and staying at the POR resort. It is our first trip and we are thrilled! :yay:

Max & Sams mom- Are you flying with Air Canada. We come home on that day as well. Do you change planes in Halifax?

I'll be there Sept 18 till Oct 5....staying on DVC points so no free dining.

We have a week at BWV for our Disney Wedding, then off on our 4 day DCL Cruise, then back for 5 days at AKV!! Can't wait - it's a pretty epic trip!

Daisygirl902- Small world, my best friedn just came back from Yarmouth last week(there for a buriel). My father was born in Lower Wedgeport, not that far from Yarmouth, and as a child I used to spend part of summer vacation there. The family home is no longer there. Going to Orlando Sept 17-23. Not really planning on a park this trip as we were just there in April and our fall trip is usually a driving trip, we are going to drive to Savannah for a couple of days, then a couple in Orlando. Can't wait.

Daisygirl902- Small world, my best friedn just came back from Yarmouth last week(there for a buriel). My father was born in Lower Wedgeport, not that far from Yarmouth, and as a child I used to spend part of summer vacation there. The family home is no longer there. Going to Orlando Sept 17-23. Not really planning on a park this trip as we were just there in April and our fall trip is usually a driving trip, we are going to drive to Savannah for a couple of days, then a couple in Orlando. Can't wait.

Wow that's so strange! Most people just stare blankly at me when I tell them I'm from Yarmouth!

If you are at or near Boardwalk at 10 AM on September 22nd I'll be the one in the pouffy white dress :)

:goodvibes Sep 18 to Oct 2 for us. We are taking our two youngest grandchildren, 7 and 11, and staying at POP. These are the only two of our grandchildren who have never been to Disney. Should be a ball seeing their faces.:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter