Who's Going In Sept. Only 30 Days Left

DW, DS and myself will be there on 9/12 can't wait. "I'm too exicetd to sleep"..........

Scott

This is our first time on-site! Sept 20 - 27. I have started buying snacks and into mega-list mode...

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

August 31 through Sept. 7 at the grand floridian, Sugar Loaf Concierge . . . thank you FTP . . . and yes, getting a bit on the excited side, it really is close . . . already spent over an hour total in three separate calls to concierge planning, and have the meals lined up, and now all that is left is packing. See some of you there and have wonderful trips.

We'll be at the WL Sept. 6 to 13.

I'm growing more excited by the hour!

:bounce: :bounce:

The 19th-21st at the HRH and the 21st to the 28th at the BWVs!! DH & I need a break together!!:D

diathoney and pghdisney....we are there at the same time!! See you there!!

Pghdisney...where are you...I grew up in West Mifflin (Kennywood!!)

One day away from the single digit dance...

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Getting closer to our first WDW trip!!! Getting excited, trying to wrap up all those last minute plans. Also trying to figure out what I still need to buy before we go. Just can't wait to see the kiddo's faces!!! They've never been to anything like WDW!

We'll be there from 9/17--9/23!! Cannot wait!!!
Have already accumulated some "souvenirs" for the girls when the Disney store had its annual clearance sale a few weeks ago! Have already filled a "Disney box" that sits in the dining room and are working on filling another.

It just can't get here soon enough!

Kim

What are the lime green ribbons for?

Wow theres alot of people going in September! :eek:
We'll be @ the ASMO from the 12th to the 20th! Me DH and 2 DS's ages 1 and 5..... 22 days and counting! ;)

I am so excited to see everyone leaving pretty close to when we are too. It is our first trip to WDW, and I can hardly wait. We will leave on September 22 - October 8th, but I will probably miss most of you because we are going to Universal for a week first...Have a great time!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

My wife and I will be staying at the Swan from Sept 6 to Sept 15th for our honeymoon. I've been to the World many many times but this will be my wifes first trip since the 80's! I'm really looking forward to sharing Disney with her.

See you there!

Patrick

:) :) :) We will be leaving Sept 20th to Sept 27th. We are staying at the Yacht Club (favorite place) it is also our 15th wedding aniversary. I know the time leading up to the trip is ssslow but its fun to be talking about your trip so much and all the planning etc.

Poly in whatever number days it says on my counter below- I don't start counting until 20 or less- on the Family board they had a link to a great set of Disney decorated links you could print out to make a chain with. So I printed out twenty and we'll start pulling one off a day when we hit that mark- they're very adorable! Wish I could find that link for y'all!! Anyone have it?

Tara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter