• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's going in October!

We'll (DH, DD16 and me) be at SSR from 10/21 till 10/29! Actually 10/21 we'll be at Pop since our flight won't get in till late, then over to SSR. Cannot wait for Food and Wine Festival!

:smickey: Greetings and Salutations October Travelers :wave:

Count all seven of us in as well please, for the week of Oct. 23rd to 30th. :thumbsup2

Although we will be staying offsite Oct. 23rd, we will be dining at the Shades of Green Garden Gallery for the Dinner Buffet.

From Oct. 24th to the 30th, we will be staying onsite at the POFQ Resort.

We'reeeeeeeeee ready and rarin' to GO! :cheer2: GO! :cheer2: GO! :cheer2:

We will be there Oct 8th thru the 14th at POFQ. It will be a girls only trip for us as well, me DD11 and :cheer2: niece 2

We will be there October 26 to November 1 staying at CRB.
My kids birthday is the 27th they are turning 5 and 9. And we are going to the Halloween party on the 30th.

We'll be there October 14th-21st. :cool1: :cool1:

Then cruising on the magic from the 21st-28th :woohoo: :woohoo:

Then one night 10/28 back, before we fly home on the 29th :banana:

I just changed the first 2 days of my trip from POFQ to the POLY! :dance3:

Happy 40th birthday to me, baby! party:

I'm so excited!!! :jumping1:

This post is great! I'll be going for my "Disney"moon from October 8-14th and staying at Port Orleans Riverside!!

I've stayed at CBR many times but this will be a first at POR. :rotfl:

Oct 1 till Oct 5. With my Mom, Dad, sister and daughter. We're staying at the VWL. Going to MNSSHP. This will be my sister's first MNSSHP. DD and I went last year and it rained as soon as we got there. Hoping to have even more fun this year.

My family and I will be there in October too. We are going to MNSSHP on Oct.5th.It is our first. How is the All Star Movies Resrt? This is our first time there too. Thanks

I am going with my husband, four kids and my sister and her husband. We will be the Sept.29th thru October 9th

October 18-23 for us. It will be DW and I without the kids! In fact some friends asked us to come along for their 15th anniverary! 2 couples with no kids, no that sounds like a good time!

We are booked at POP, but DW and I really want to bump up to POFQ or another mod.

Duds

My wonderful son (who is 24) gave DH and I one day park passes for Father's day! What a great kid!!

:Pinkbounc :woohoo: :banana: :wizard:

I am going October 12-17th for my first ever trip to WDW! Can't believe I made it this long (almost 50 years!)without ever going but I must say I am excited. Staying at WL because I think my husband and son(9) will especially enjoy it. Can someone tell me about the Halloween party? Will it be going on then? How do you get tickets to it? Also-I am interested in the Food and Wine Festival. Are the special dinners worth it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter