Who's Going in November

Me, my dh and 4 year old dd will be there. Were staying at AKL concierge Nov 14 - 22. I can't wait!!!! I haven't been in 6 years and this is my dd first trip.

Jenn:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We'll be there - Myself, DH, DD 14, DD 13, DD 7, and Grammy and Grampy!! We're at the AKL Concierge - AAA rate - Nov. 9 & 10 - AKL Concierge - AP - Nov. 11, then off to the Poly - GV Concierge from the 12th - 16th!! We will be on the Sunrise Safari on Nov. 11th - Veteran's Day!

First trip in November - we've always gone during slow times during the winter before - then were there from June 29 - Jul 2nd with a school trip this year - hot and CROWDED!

Hoping that November crowds will be lighter - but I don't know - resorts and restaurants are pretty much booked up with the Fairy tale Package!!

We'll be at the Poly from November 16th to the 22nd with our DD 7, and our b/g twins just turning 9. Can't wait!!!!

Melissa

DH & I will be at Poly concierge Nov. 12-18 for our first November trip - we usually do October.

Jess, we are also celebrating OUR 10th anniversary (a month late due to a family wedding & a christening) - we'll look for your lime green ribbons!

Well, I guess I'll have to include ourselves on this thread too! Since we got such a great deal on room rates this fall we decided to go twice (Oct and Nov)!!

We'll be at WL CY view Nov 14-16. Bringing along my mother and sister this time. First time at this resort for all of us and I've managed to schedule a girls Princess breakfast in Norway!! Kind of a late anniversary trip for us too. We'll be having dinner at AP while the kid's are away at the Cub's Den.

We're going Nov 8-15. Myself, DH, DS 5 and DS 3. We're staying at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge! I can't wait! :Pinkbounc

We'll be there 11/7-12, staying at the Ft. Wilderness Cabins using our DVC points, since all the DVC resorts were full up! Never stayed at FW before, planning on doing the campfire, hayride, etc... Should be fun!

We'll be there during the weekend of the 14 - 16 of November. It's the last weekend of Food & Wine.........

We can't wait!

We'll be there November 16-22 with a mother and daughter (both adults) who have never been, but have always wanted to go! We're staying at the Dolphin for the first time (my wife's always dreamed of staying there). $81 Hotwire rate!!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Tim E.
Dreamfinder's Other Concoction

Nov. 22 - 26 - Staying at CBR with DH, DSs 10 & 11. Hopping to RPR at Universal Nov. 26-29. If it was not for the DIS I would be driving my DH crazy with Disney talk.

If it was not for the DIS I would be driving my DH crazy with Disney talk.

Even with the DISboard I am driving everyone nuts with my Disney talk. Too bad for them. :eek:

However, my mother just gave me a really nice card with $25 Disney dollars in it saying thank you for all my hard work in arranging all of our vacations.

The wife and I are taking DS and DD Nov. 22-28 at AKL. Can't wait, to have dinner at Cindy's the first night.

I will happily report that we will be there from November 8th (my birthday!) through November 15th. We are staying at the Polynesian in the GV Concierage. This is our first stay there so we are excited. My DS will be celebrating his 7th birthday during our trip (November 11th - Veteran's Day). If you see the extremely white people (we are from Michigan after all) with the huge smiles on their faces and all the birthday stuff that will be us! Hope everyone has a wonderful time!

Turnlisa,

We will be there from Nov 9-16 at the BC concierge. We are also celebrating birthdays. My DS will be turning 9. We will celebrate with dinner at Cape May Cafe and the Illumination Birthday Cruise on 11/13. My birthday (11/23) is also in Nov and I'm celebrating it with dinner at my favorite Ohana's at the Polynesian.

sparp5,

I am celebrating my birthday there, too! We are going to 'Ohana's on November 8th. My best friend (from age 5) is going to be meeting us so we will be celebrating in style! Hope we all have a great time!

turnlisa-

Looks like we will be at the Polynesian in GV Concierge at the same time (we are there from 11/7 to 11/17). It is our first time staying concierge. I also have DS who was just 7 in September and also DD (8) and older DS (10). We will be smiling just as much as your family. Maybe we will see each other in the lounge or at the pool! I hope Hawaii is finished by then.

Wow - Look at all the GV Poly Concierge people!! We will be there that week also - we're moving over to the Poly from the 12th till the 16th! We've never stayed at the Poly before!

Looks like a Dis Meet waiting to happen! Please say hello if we see each other! I'll have on my CRCrazy lime green Passporter Pin, and probably have a ribbon or two - depending on the day!

I've got 3 girls, ages 7, 13, and 14, so I'm sure we will be spending time by the pool! My 7 year old is dying to hit that Volcano slide! We will also be extremely white - Northern NH - except for my 14 year old - she'll have a farmer tan from field hockey!

Nov. 14-19th.

just dh and i , celebrating our 2nd anniversay 11/17 . it's our first stay at CSR.

We'll be at the Dolphin Nov 22-28. First TG away from home and first trip with the in-laws anywhere! Our crowd includes MIL, FIL, SIL, her DH and 2 kids (DD4, DS<1), DH and myself. Here's hoping for a great vacation and not a family disaster! ;)

Originally posted by psimon

I'm surprised no one else mentioned being at WDW for "Jersey Week"!
We are going to be there Jersey week! I think I did post earlier on this thread about it? Our district is one of the districts that closes for the week! So our kids actually have off from the 3rd to the 11th!!! But we are leaving oct.29 to go to MNSSHP on the 31st so our DS is going to miss 2 days! we aee staying at the CBR my DH who has never been out of jersey much less Disney! And our 2 DS's we cant wait to go we have all our PS's in order now it is just waiting! :( ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter