• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's going in May?

What week in May will you be at WDW?

• First week ( April 29 - May 5 )

• Second week ( May 6 - May 12 )

• Third week ( May 13 - May 19 )

• Fourth week ( May 20 - May 26 )

• Fifth week ( May 27 - June 2 )

Results are only viewable after voting.
DH and I will be there 5/20 thru 5/24 with our 5 yr old GS......just the three of us this visit. Can't wait!!!! Neither can our GS....he's got his list of Things to Do done already.....and we were just there in January!!!

hoping to go May 14th-19th to celebrate mothers day and my b-day(22nd) I dont have things worked out yet, but I have my fingers crossed that they will work out!!!

I´ll be there from May 03rd to May 08th and will celebrate my birthday at the MK :woohoo:

We are going to be at WDW from May 2-9. I am also celebrating my birthday at the MK. Can't wait, Spectromagic and the fireworks, I can't think of anything better. We will be staying at the POR. Have a great B-day!

Our party of three will be at AKL the 18th-26th. I can't wait! 60 days out!!!!!!!:cool1: :cool1:

I'm going!!! I'm going!!! May 4th-6th. Staying offsite. Going with my DH, DD3, mom and brother.

We are staying offsite at a Windsor Hills Townhome. It's our first trip during a busier time.

This will be our first time visiting WDW in May. Our last two trips were in January, we are expecting bigger crowds than we're used to but hoping the Love Bugs :scared: won't be there in record numbers! Any predictions?

The 3rd week.My chorus that I am in are going to be singing in the Magic Kingdom for the Magic Music Days.Then I'm just going to stay there the rest of the week.lol:p

Going may 22 to may 29th...
Going to SSR....1st dvc visit:love:

Go away love bugs:scared1:
Kerri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter