Who's going in May 2014?

Did more packing today. One more load of laundry to wash my favorite shirts.. Giants jersey and Jeep t shirt. Crocs are washed and packed. Nice clothes for plane trip (we are old fashion that way) are ironed. My counted cross stitch project is packed. 11 more sleeps 8 more days of work. I've tried to decorate my MB. I haven't been to successful. I have crystals on my Mickey head but that's about it. My DH took the time to outline the Mickey heads on his MB. I thought it was so sweet that he wanted to do something. I going to keep on trying to decorate my MB, I think I'm just too picky and expect perfection.

9 more days for us. And the girls have no clue!!!! They are 5 and 6 and this will be their 4th time going.

We were not planning on telling them until we got to the airport!!

We are arriving at our timeshare Wyndham Bonnet Creek on May 4th through the 11th.

First time we have ever taken a week-long vacation, my husband's first time ever, my son-in-law's first time ever. First time back in twenty years for my daughter and I.

Grandkids are 5 & 2 1/2.

We are so excited!!!

We are arriving at our timeshare Wyndham Bonnet Creek on May 4th through the 11th.

First time we have ever taken a week-long vacation, my husband's first time ever, my son-in-law's first time ever. First time back in twenty years for my daughter and I.

Grandkids are 5 & 2 1/2.

We are so excited!!!

:welcome: to the DIS!

I hope you all have a great time.

Disney Bling is in the house!!!!! :dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

Nothing like a box of Magic Bands on your dining room table when you come home from a crappy day of work! :goodvibes

I just booked! We leave in 10 days. We were supposed to go to DC/Pigeon Forge but none of us were very excited about it so changed our vacation plans this morning. We won't tell the kids about the change.

I just booked! We leave in 10 days. We were supposed to go to DC/Pigeon Forge but none of us were very excited about it so changed our vacation plans this morning. We won't tell the kids about the change.

That's awesome!

Oh my.... that was quick lol. Where are you staying?

Fort Wilderness for the first time. We have an RV so instead of heading north we'll just head south instead. :)

(POR) 4-10, then 4 days in Clearwater! Landlocked in CO, so need some beach time too.:yay:

I haven't been in over 30 years. It's my kiddos first time! Ages 3 & 5.

CAN'T WAIT!!!

6 days to go (May 2-5) for our long weekend adult mother/daughter trip. My mom has never been to WDW, so I can't wait to introduce her to the magic!

We decided to live it up a bit and are staying at the BWI CL. :cool1:

Just booked a long Memorial Day weekend trip! Sad but excited.

The best place to go with a heartache, is Disney! My grandfather died last week and I am heartbroken, we were very close. My grandmother died a year ago and he went to be with her on her birthday. I lived with them growing up so they are basically my parents.

My hubby thought a Disney trip is what I needed. Isn't he awesome?

Just booked a long Memorial Day weekend trip! Sad but excited.

The best place to go with a heartache, is Disney! My grandfather died last week and I am heartbroken, we were very close. My grandmother died a year ago and he went to be with her on her birthday. I lived with them growing up so they are basically my parents.

My hubby thought a Disney trip is what I needed. Isn't he awesome?

:grouphug:

I am so sorry for your loss. Your DH is right a Disney trip is the best medicine for any type of heartache :goodvibes. Even though I haven't lost anyone, my uncle has been in ICU for the past 3 weeks with no signs of him coming out anytime soon. His health has been a roller coaster ride where there are days where doctors say he will not be lasting through the night to days where he is his old self joking around with everyone who steps into his room. The only thing that is getting me through all of this is knowing that we leave for Disney next Friday :yay:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter