• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's going in May 2014?

We are going the first week of May! We have never been that time of year and are so excited we will catch the Flower and Garden Festival! :cool1:

We are in the home stretch!!!!

May 2-5 at the dark side to visit Harry Potter
May 5-11 at POR
May 11-17 at BC

I am so excited!!!!!

I was able to snag BOG dinner, TT Dessert Party, Crystal Palace breakfast...on Mother's Day!!!!, as well as Sci-fi, 50's, Via Napoli and Le Cellier. Not bad for us not really eating in the parks...lol!!!

Now that we are within 50 days it is getting so difficult....I just want to go now...even if it means I am 40!!! lol

I can't believe I'm *just* finding this thread now...where have I been!?! :-) We will be at the World from May 3rd - 10th, staying at the Beach Club. Dining and FP+ all booked (including Anna and Elsa...woo hoo!) and fingers crossed for Mine Train FP opening up. Our trip is coming up so quickly, I can hardly believe it. I remember when we booked it, it seemed sooooo far away. This trip is in part to celebrate my 40th birthday and our 10th wedding anniversary, even though neither actually falls during the dates of our trip (birthday in July, anniversary in October), but this was the only time DH and I could both get away (and yes, we're pulling DD from school for the week). Gotta go back to beginning of this thread and start reading - lots of catching up to do!

My family will be staying at POR in the Royal rooms from 5/24-6/1 to celebrate my 21st birthday. This is going to be our first time staying at a resort other than the Contemporary or Polynesian (I'm a huge princess fan and have been dying to stay at POR), so we have to adjust to not being super close MK.

We'll be checking out as you are checking in. The Royal room is a surprise for my daughter celebrating her 13th birthday. Have a happy 21st!

We love going in May, the 8th-12th. This will be our first time at the Boardwalk Villas, celebrating my 50th.

Who else is celebrating Mother's day at the World... this time it's Raglan Road for us.

May 21-28th for us! :banana: - 3rd year at AKL. It has been a loooong snowy, cold winter...cannot WAIT to be home. :beach:
The flights into Orlando were brutal - so we are flying into Tampa on the 20th and spending the day at Busch Gardens. We will spend the night in Tampa then up and early to check into the Disney bubble on the 21st! :teeth:

Just booked my FP+ selections!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Does the app show you when it's time to book FP+? I know it's 60 days but I'm curious as to how it works. One day I got on to try and it told me its not time yet, but now it just says there is nothing available. I'm confused! Thanks!

We will be going from the 16th-26th and staying at AKL. We didn't decide on these dates until the first week of March and I've been pleasantly surprised to get almost every reservation I wanted. The only one I'm still looking for is the Tomorrowland dessert party, but we have the new Epcot one booked in case I don't find an opening.

I was pretty amazed to find multiple Be Our Guest openings this week!

May 18th to 28th. Bahamas cruise before that. Cannot wait I think I'm driving my boyfriend crazy. Much better way to spend my birthday this year than last which was in hospital. pixiedust:

Me! and my dis mom and dis son 16. may 28th - june 2nd. 1st time going this time of year. we usually go in the fall. staying yc cl! cant wait. doing kttk tour for the 1st time since ds can finally go .

May 7-10th off property at Bonnet Creek. My DD is turning 4 and has only previously been to MK for Halloween when she was 2. So for all intensive purposes this IS the trip! DH & I can't wait to see her little face!

We are staying off site 5/17-5/22 then on to the Dream for 3 nights.
DH, DD (7) and DS (5) and me. :yay: Second trip for me, hubby, and DD but the first for my son.

AND......the kids have no idea! Trying to come up with good ideas to surprise them the morning of before heading to the airport!

I'm a little worried about the FP as we can't book them until getting to the park each day and I've heard the line is miles long. :worried:

And they would loooovvveee to meet Elsa and Anna!

Going May 20th-28th for our Pop/ Poly split stay!!!! Just paid the rest of my deposit!!! Now we are all paid for!!!

May 29 - June 6 with a Fellow DISer and her two daughters. We are staying at Old Key West.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter