Who's going in March?

My husband and I will be there the 24-28 at POR (first time there) and have made Easter brunch ressies at the Yacht Club resort. :goodvibes

We are going March 14-18. Just DH and myself. Staying at POR. Can't wait to get somewhere warm with no snow! I have not made my PS's yet. They only one that I really want will be in Italy. Think I will have a problem?

We'll be at POP Mar 2 - Mar 6. Just saw the pictures on the POP FAQ and I am getting even more excited! Can't wait!

DH,DD8,DD6,DD2 and myself will be in Clearwater 19-23 then POP 23-26. We are eating with Cindy for DD's 3rd b'day! It can't get here soon enough!

I see that most of the posters on this thread are going later in the month. I'm hoping that's a sign for attendence in general and the parks aren't crowded. I've never been to WDW in the early spring, so this is a completely new experience.

I noticed that most are going in late March too, but not the last week, mostly, like we will be. We are going 3/26 till 3//30. We made PS at CP for late Easter lunch.

I hope, since most are leaving around 3/28 and the hotel prices dip considerably on 3./28, that the crowds won't be too awful. Except DISers, of course, lol!

We have not been in several years (oldest DD and I), and DH and the other kids have NEVER been. Any decent-for-kids restaurants we should try not to miss? CP was DD's one character dining experience, and she loved it, so we are repeating. Would like one more, though.

Beth

We'll be there 3/28 - 4/2. DD and older DS will be there with our HS marching band for Magic Music Days. They will be playing in EPCOT on 3/31. DH, DS11, DM-in-Law and I will be at POP. We don't have any PS yet, I need to try to do that tonight. We've been too busy to think much about it, but now that we've hit the 60 day mark we're getting excited!

Wow, so many are going to be there when I'm having my 35th birthday, on the 25th!

We'll be there March 7th through the 11th, first time. Even DH is starting to get all excited about it! :love:

highland3 said:
We're there for our March Break, on the 13th - 18th. It DW, DD (8) and DS (4). We just called for our PS last week and got our first choices (I was shocked). We just called yesterday to book the kids on the Pirate Cruise at GF yesterday. I was sure we'd be too late, but we got them in.
Hi. What exactly is the pirate cruise? and what GF? Sorry if these are stupid questions.
Susan :confused3

I've noticed the trend too, figmentvi. I'm really really hoping this is a good sign, we're going down on March 5th-10th and I'd love to have the crowds be minimal. Concerning spring breaks, my college starts earlier and ends earlier, so our scheduled break is before the main breaks. I'm hoping that the parks aren't that crowded and the weather is nice. I'm ready for a change from the 20-30 degree weather here in PA!

We can't wait to go!!

:sunny: Spring Break can't come any sooner!!

We still have 6 inches of snow on the ground!! :cold:

We'll be traveling with "first timers". :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

See you at POR from 3/29-4/2!!

My wife & I are Driving down from The Pocono's on March 5th. We'll be at Westgate Villa's from 3-6 to 3-13. We want to go to MGM or MK on Monday, IOA on Wed., and Kennedy Space ctr. on Thursday. They are supposed to launch something on Thursday, so I hope we can see it. Is anyone stayin at the Villa's that week? Let us know. Enjoy!

Has anyone heard what is planned for Easter this year? We will be there for Easter Sunday, and I was wondering what exactly they do at WDW that day.We are booked for Chef Mickey's brunch and it said something like plus holiday treats? Don't remember exactly how it was worded. Just wondering. Do you think All Star Music would be doing anything special that morning, or just the larger resorts? :confused3

We'll be at Pop March 12-27. Can't wait!! :cool1: We have PSs at Cindy's, Boma, Grand Floridian Cafe, Planet Hollywood, Rainforest Cafe, and Liberty Tree Tavern. Any others I should visit? :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter