Who's going in June???

sltrawick

Mouseketeer
We will be going to FW in June. I was just wondering if anyone else will be going during that time?

I arrive the 28th of June does that Count as going in June? I am considering it more to be July.

We are going May 31 through June 8. My husband and myself along with my daughter who lives with us and our 5 other married children (3 mine, 2 his) All of our 9 grandchildren.
I am so excited, I can't sleep at night and as you can see I can't work during the day.

We are going the week of June 8th and returning back home on Fathers Day. I will be camping with my dh, dd, and my 2 disney dobermans.

We'll be there June 8-17 . I can't stand the wait but it will come and go all to fast.

Originally posted by papopup
We'll be there June 8-17 . I can't stand the wait but it will come and go all to fast.

We will be there the same time. Have you requested a certain loop? I have requested loop 900.

We will be there starting May 27 thru June 3 at the cabins instead of our pop up. Then on June 3 we are moving over to the Wilderness Lodge until June 10. Then sorry to say we have leave and return home. :(

We are staying at CBR 5/31-6/6 but want to come to the campfire and movie. Any suggestions for an outsider? weather, parking, crowds?
Really wanted to stay in one of the cabins, but can't afford it and don't have camping necsssities. We are hoping to start our trip out with a night at FW. This would be a Saturday. What do you think?

Originally posted by tinkerbell211
We are staying at CBR 5/31-6/6 but want to come to the campfire and movie. Any suggestions for an outsider? weather, parking, crowds?
Really wanted to stay in one of the cabins, but can't afford it and don't have camping necsssities. We are hoping to start our trip out with a night at FW. This would be a Saturday. What do you think?

Come and have fun! Head to FW and park in the Outpost parking lot and catch a bus to the campfire. You can bring your own drinks, popcorn, smores supplies or purchase them there. Don't forget your camera!

If it is raining there is no movie or Chip and Dale but the sing-a-long is held on the Meadow's Trading Post porch.

Now be careful at FW--you may catch the camping bug!

June 11th - June 16th... first time we're going in the summer in YEARS... we'll just take it easy... it's my 28th visit.

We arrive on June 13th (leaving home on the 11th) for a week there and then a week at Myrtle Beach.

Can't wait.....this is our 7th time there camping and I'm even bringing the in-laws! Only Disney could make me say that with a smile! (Just Kidding hee! hee!) :Pinkbounc

My family and I will be going June 9th. My mother replied you earlier im Cassie the 15 year old to Judy i was woundering do u have anual passes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter