• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

who's going in June??

School ends Jun 5th - BWV June 8 thru June 12th (I wanted OKW but the kids wanted the Boardwalk and the clown pool, majority rules) Can't wait, Typhoon Lagoon, Epcot here we come!

We will be there June 13th to the 20th. My grand-daughter will be 14 months old and this will be her first trip, and I am so excited!!.
We will be staying at the AKV, Kidani in a 1 bedroom savannah view.
The June park hours are out, now I can start working on our dining plans, so that I can make our ADRs this month.

We are supposed to be going June 21st thru June 27th. Right now I am just waiting on the confirmation from MS about the use of DP's.

We will be there June 7 - 12, IF a rental I have sells, otherwise we won't have the money! Wish us luck! :yay:

I'll be there second week in June! It's the soonest we could go after school lets out for summer. (I'm a teacher.) :goodvibes

Celebrate mine for me, would you? This year we won't be there for my birthday on the 19th.

Will do! That gives us something to celebrate on the 19th.
My birthday 12th, aunt and uncle anniversary on 14th, DH birthday 16th and yours on the 19th :bday:

We have annual passes so the kids can't wait to spend our bday gift cards.

Will be at Kidani from the 12th - 19th and can't wait.
First time using our AKV points to stay at AKV :banana:

Jen

We are going for the first time for our sons birthday. We will be there 6/12-6/20.

Hubby and I will be there in June.

June 20 - BCV - Just had to try SAB
June 21-26 SSR

thanks D & B

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter