Who's Going in June??

We're going back to the Floridian June 8-12. This time it's just the two of us!! Hey... anyone traveling from the Philly area, like us?

My three kids and I will be leaving on May 25th as soon as school lets out for the last day. We will be staying at The Pop until June 7th. So excited I can't wait. Next trip will be in August.

PhillipV said:
We're going back to the Floridian June 8-12. This time it's just the two of us!! Hey... anyone traveling from the Philly area, like us?

We are flying out of LVIA on June 8th with a layover in Philly. :goodvibes
Only we are staying at POP. :thumbsup2

PhillipV said:

We are driving from Ohio to Philly, having the baby christened, then flying out of Philly with the family.

June 1-4 at POFQ! Can't wait to be there. Just weeks away.

We'll be at Pop Century June 20-29. First time on site with family. We can't wait. party:

PhillipV said:
We're going back to the Floridian June 8-12. This time it's just the two of us!! Hey... anyone traveling from the Philly area, like us
QUOTE]

South Jersey here - AKL June 15th (after 4 nights at US/IOA).

June 5 -11 Port Orleans Riverside. First time for DH Onsite, and our first WDW trip without any of our college age kids along! Wooo Hoooo!!!! Doing the Happy Dance! :woohoo:

Me too :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: ok with DH, DS 8, DD6, My sister and her DH, and DD9, and my parents.
June 10-18 at CSR.

26 days to go and it isn't coming fast enough. Is it too early to pack?? Is it possible to lose 40 pounds. Who cares, it will be so fun :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

RNLUVSDISNEY said:
26 days to go and it isn't coming fast enough. Is it too early to pack?? QUOTE]

haha nope i started packing my suitcase as soon as i knew i was going! haha and thats way back in January! :lmao: but cant wait the days are going by sooo slowly but hey i got my magical express stuff in the mail yesterday! :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

ME! ( and DS-6, DD12)
June 6-12 POFQ. Un-celebrating the big 4-0! A birthdya present from DH who cant join us.

The birthday fairy cant find me in the happiest place on earth.

The Jensen Family (2 adults, 1 six year old and one infant) will be going to Disney and staying at the Pop Century Resort --June 12-17. :banana:

I am more excited than the kids.

We're going to be there from the 26th of may to the 4th of june and we're staying at Saratoga Springs & Shades of Green!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter