• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's going in June and where are you staying?

jwsteelman

WDW veteran
Just curious as to who's going in June and which resort are you staying at. We will be there from June 5-13 at CSR.

jwsteelman said:
Just curious as to who's going in June and which resort are you staying at. We will be there from June 5-13 at CSR.

We are going in June. But we are doing the cruise as well on the Wonder (June 2-5, 2005). We will be in the parks (May 31- June 2, 2005).

Hadnt decided on a resort just yet. Hopng for some general public rates so that we can stay at the Contemporary Hotel so that we can be in the heart of the Magic!. If not our reservation at the Raddison in Port Canaveral will have to do. WE are also renting a car.

:cheer2:

DS and I will be there June 11-18. He has his heart set on POP, though I would prefer CSR or POFQ. But, POP it is!

We'll be there June 15-25. Staying at Carribean Beach (unless a code comes out and we upgrade to either the FW cabins or AKL).

June 11 till July 31 :banana: :banana: :banana: Staying in our home away from home in Ft. Wilderness.

me and hubby ...another fun long weekend for just the two of us... ;) june 2-5 at pop century..

June 18th - 26th our first trip to Fort Wilderness Camprground. :cheer2:
I hate to wish my year away but I am counting down the days.

:wave2: June 2-15 with a Wonder Cruise in the middle. Shades of Green before cruise and haven't decided where to stay the 5 days after (depends on codes- we have SOG ressies but might switch, might not)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter