• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's going in January?

Oops! Forgot that important piece of info! We will be at VGC Jan 8-10.

Congrats to another winner! We enjoyed their hotel a lot when we stayed at Ayres Orange about a year and a half ago. Can't wait to see their brand new hotel at Fountain Valley... I will try to take pictures and do a post about it!

Our trips will kind of over lap. We are going to be at the resort Jan 5-10. I can hardly wait!!

Our trips will kind of over lap. We are going to be at the resort Jan 5-10. I can hardly wait!!
Me too! And how cool we will be there at the same time. Our park day is going to be the 9th. Maybe we will run into each other!

We just booked the trip last week so it is crazy thinking how soon it will be here! The last piece I need to figure out is a hotel in Vegas to crash after our flight.

I went on accuweather.com and looked at the extended weather forecast. I am thrilled with it!!

January 5th = 78
January 6th = 77
January 7th = 75
January 8th = 73
January 9th = 72

I just hope it holds true!!

We'll be there Jan. 6-11 at Howard Johnson's!! We got the retro rate. So excited!

Ryan:cool1:

Just be warned that even with 70's mid-day it will be cold once the sun starts setting. The 70's will only be for a couple hours.

I know only too well! I also know that I will take those few hours over the 50 degree days in Fairfield.

I ordered my Photopass+ today! The family who is traveling with us, also ordered there pp package. I can't wait to get out of here! Another foot of snow this weekend:scared1:

One week from tomorrow... and I CANNOT WAIT!!! It is butt-freakin' cold here... right now the thermometer says -16°. NEGATIVE SIXTEEN! And it's not even the coldest it will be tonight. Warmth, sunshine, and Mickey Mouse. And not shoveling snow. Sounds perfect.

We will be at Paradise Pier Hotel January 25-February 9!!! Can't wait :)

We usually go in summer though. Any recommendations on what to pack or if beaches will be warm enough? Can we use the pool? We usually just pack shorts and tshirts but no idea what the weather is like in January. We are coming from Toronto so it is quite chilly here right now ;)

We will be at Paradise Pier Hotel January 25-February 9!!! Can't wait :)

We usually go in summer though. Any recommendations on what to pack or if beaches will be warm enough? Can we use the pool? We usually just pack shorts and tshirts but no idea what the weather is like in January. We are coming from Toronto so it is quite chilly here right now ;)

You will maybe want to pack more than shorts and t-shirts. We have been twice in Jan/Feb. Generally it is yoga pants or jeans and a t-shirt during the day. As soon as that sun sets you are definitely going to need a hoodie or a jacket. January of 2013 was really cool at DL. We left Alberta when it was -25 and we wore a hoodie with our fall coats. It was just a quick dash onto the airport...but we ended up wearing both for at least 7 of the 10 days. We rented a cabaña for Superbowl Sunday and instead of cocktails and sunscreen it was hot chocolate and blankets. The curtains were closed and we all had hoodie on.
I will be packing for the cool weather in 2weeks and if it is warm I'll be happy.
We didn't really need mitts or toque's but something to sit on for parades is nice. The concrete is quite cool at night.

Okay so I'm down to 5 days until we leave. I'm getting so excited. The weather looks perfect so far.

Here at Disneyland right now! It's pretty crowded but not shoulder-to-shoulder or anything. We got in at about 8:25 and got fast passes for Indiana, ate at Jolly Holiday, did Star Tours, got fast passes for SM, did Buzz Lightyear, did Splash, rode Indiana, went to Toontown and walked around, got fast passes for Autopia, are at Plaza Inn and rode Autopia. Now we're waiting for our SM fast pass time in 25 mins. I'm glad we got here early! We're going to pick up more Indiana fast passes and then head to California Adv afterwards, hopefully it's not extremely crowded!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter