Who's going in February?

Our first (half) day has been great! A lot of the rides had very short waits and the ones that had a longer than 25 minute wait we're saving for our early entry days. Walked on Pirates, Haunted Mansion, the train, Snow White, Pinocchio, Buzz, Pooh, and Jungle Cruise. Pulled FPs for Star Tours and Indiana and had to wait maybe 20 minutes at the most. Can't wait to check out Cars Land tomorrow!

Can I just add that Earl of Sandwich is AMAAAAZINGGG!!! Two more days of fun ahead of us :)

Hope everyone in the parks this week is having a good time!

To everyone coming in the next few weeks hope your trip is just as great :)

All I can say is cars land is incredible! The detail is amazing. As for RSR, awesome! The stand by line is so cool and nostalgic. We waited about an hour
The first time and then discovered single rider and the benefits . Will never use stand by again as my wife and children were fine with being split up and actually most of the time we raced against each other. The most we waited is five minutes in the six times we have used single rider. Yesterday TOT was about
A ten minute wait andScreaming was about the same. Loving these weekday
Crowds!!!:cool1:

Today was our last day in the parks. Started at Minnie's for breakfast. Amazing interaction. Minnie/chip/dale/captain hook/ eeyore/tigger/pooh/fairy god mother They came by at least twice. Breakfast was good loved the omelet French toast and the biscuit/gravy. I had put DD hair in Princess Leia buns today- this trick worked for us and she got picked for Jedi training academy, she got to fight darth mal! Went to pixie hollow still no Tink saw Vidia and Periwinkle. Hit a couple more rides, got silhouette of DD(amazing) then headed to DCA. Later she got picked at talking w/Crush. Animation academy was fun! More rides it was a great trip. Photopass plus thumbs up sooo glad I did it!!!!

Love hearing all of your experiences in the parks right now.
I know we will face bigger crowds but it will still be great.
So excited to say we have 9 days left until we leave for Disney.:cool1:
Unfortunately we have a 6:00am flight out of Atlanta with a connection in Houston so I will be up at 3:00 am that morning. Needless to say we will be quite tired that evening. Oh well, I won't dwell on that part. Time to get serious about packing.

We're leaving Saturday. Nothing packed. People keep asking me if I'm packed, I'm like "Is it Friday night yet?" :laughing:

I do understand last minute packing. There are lots of things you just cant pack until its time to go. But, I try to avoid that anyway. I buy little travel toiletries and things so I can pack early and also to loosen a little space coming home (more room = more souviners :hyper:)
We are in Canada and its been really cold, so I have been packing our lighter clothes since we arent currently using them
I guess I do like packing, but mostly I always worry I will forget things so I keep the suitcases open (they apparently make great cat beds like this)

Im loving all the live reports and crossing my fingers for similar crowds and good weather!!

Our weather so far was 73,62,68 for highs lows didn't pay much attention too we were fine w/a hoodie.

Love hearing all of your experiences in the parks right now.
I know we will face bigger crowds but it will still be great.
So excited to say we have 9 days left until we leave for Disney.:cool1:
Unfortunately we have a 6:00am flight out of Atlanta with a connection in Houston so I will be up at 3:00 am that morning. Needless to say we will be quite tired that evening. Oh well, I won't dwell on that part. Time to get serious about packing.

We have 9 days left too! :cool1: All packed (except for last minute items) and ready to go! Just have to make it thru another week of work before I can relax! :banana:

All I can say is cars land is incredible! The detail is amazing. As for RSR, awesome! The stand by line is so cool and nostalgic. QUOTE]

Looking forward to seeing Carsland again in 9 days! When we were there during Thanksgiving, DD and I didn't know anything about Carsland - didn't watch the movies :confused3 But now that we have seen the Cars movies so many times, we can't wait to check out all the details that we have missed! We might not even mind being in the RSR stand by line! :goodvibes

Headed to DLR tomorrow; guess i better pack tonight.
I'm mainly worried about going over the Grapevine since there is a 50% chance of snow showers there tonight and tomorrow. I'm scared of being stuck in traffic for extra hours.

We leave in 8 days and will be there until the 20th! I can't wait. We are staying at the Hilton Anaheim. The kids don't know but it is so dang hard for me to keep it a secret!!!

Going to be a bit noobish here, but at least I'm doing it here instead of the main board. :)

Is there an official superthread type thing that has a ride order list for MM/EMH? I tried the search function, didn't really see it, and also tried poking around the website to no avail.

We were supposed to leave tomorrow, but had to postpone until Saturday. DH's Grandma passed away last weekend and the funeral is Saturday morning. :-(

We'd probably postpone the entire trip if we weren't meeting family from out of state down there. We sure could use a couple of days at the Happiest Place on Earth right about now...

Going to be a bit noobish here, but at least I'm doing it here instead of the main board. :)

Is there an official superthread type thing that has a ride order list for MM/EMH? I tried the search function, didn't really see it, and also tried poking around the website to no avail.

The information you are looking for is buried in the midst of the very informative first post of this thread. There is a LOT of info in this post, but the ride order for both DL and CA is in there.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1675403

We were supposed to leave tomorrow, but had to postpone until Saturday. DH's Grandma passed away last weekend and the funeral is Saturday morning. :-(

We'd probably postpone the entire trip if we weren't meeting family from out of state down there. We sure could use a couple of days at the Happiest Place on Earth right about now...

Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your DH's grandma's passing! Soon-to-be-DH's father has been in the hospital/ICU for the last 2 weeks, and things were touch and go for a while. We debated stopping the trip multiple times, but in the end, we realized we would really be wanting a break from reality no matter what happened, and Disneyland would be a good place to escape life for a while! He's pulled through, and we're going as scheduled (2/20-2/24). I think the trip may be just what your family needs, too!

lalasmama said:
Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your DH's grandma's passing! Soon-to-be-DH's father has been in the hospital/ICU for the last 2 weeks, and things were touch and go for a while. We debated stopping the trip multiple times, but in the end, we realized we would really be wanting a break from reality no matter what happened, and Disneyland would be a good place to escape life for a while! He's pulled through, and we're going as scheduled (2/20-2/24). I think the trip may be just what your family needs, too!

Thank you. Escaping reality for a couple days sounds good to me.

Well, sadly, we have to postpone our trip until some other time this year. :( The past few weeks have been brutal for us -- DS9 needs dental surgery, our fridge died last week, business troubles -- and we finally concluded that a trip would not be a responsible expense right now. So at least we didn't tell the boys and we won't have to deal with their disappointment. I'm the one who's really crushed since I was doing all the planning!

So if anyone needs a one-bedroom suite at the Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate sometime between Feb. 21 and March 1, there will be one opening up tomorrow when I cancel. Boo.

Sorry to hear about your delays, DLmama and Maple Ice. We'll keep some ride seats warm for ya.

And thanks to DisSarahK. :thumbsup2

We (me, DH and DS7) are also arriving at the PPH on the 16th. Maybe we will see you in the hallways. We stay until the 19th, then we switch to the GCH for 3 more nights. We are so excited!:p

We will look for you! My son has dark blonde hair and a gap between his 2 front teeth, I have long straight brown hair with no bangs--and my husband is 6'1 with usually a little spiky hair in the front. We will be getting in around 7pm on the 16th and probably go to Downtown Disney to grab a bite to eat....or maybe just hang out at the hotel. Say "hi" if you think you see us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter