Who's going in February?

We're leaving Saturday. Nothing packed. People keep asking me if I'm packed, I'm like "Is it Friday night yet?" :laughing:

My thoughts exactly. My wife, on the other hand, said to me this weekend (we leave on the 23rd): "I wish I had something else to do for this trip. I'm going crazy. Can I pack now?"

Hello Everyone! It's our first trip to Disneyland arriving at the Paradise Pier on February 16th...staying through the 20th. My husband, 7 year old son and me! Can't wait! :cool1:

Hello Everyone! It's our first trip to Disneyland arriving at the Paradise Pier on February 16th...staying through the 20th. My husband, 7 year old son and me! Can't wait! :cool1:

We (me, DH and DS7) are also arriving at the PPH on the 16th. Maybe we will see you in the hallways. We stay until the 19th, then we switch to the GCH for 3 more nights. We are so excited!:p

IN!!!!!

Feb 20-22 ANABELLA!! Sooo excited! Club 33 first time visiter on the 21st!!!!!!

Us too! We'll be in DL the 9th-12th, staying a PP... and we've got an invite to CLUB 33!!! :dance3:

As the trip gets closer I'm more and more excited... we didn't know we'd be there during Lunar New Year, Mardi Gras... and then today I learned it's also "Love Week" as a special magic treat for Valentine's.

I'm over the moon excited!!!

Guys yesterday was a blast!!! We saw a ton of characters just out and about! Longest wait we had was20-25 min we keep hitting for the most part as 5-10 or even walk on, then when we got off line was longer maybe 15-20 min wait. We had the magic pixie Dust on our side. The face painters gave my daughter a free paint demo since it was her bday! Picked her at random out of the crowd. And we got a bonus $100 Disney dollars from our time share which they were so busy we didn't have to sit through the presentation !!!! So we are doing Ariel's Grotto for dinner tonight! My dd5 is fearless and loves roller coaster rides more than anything. If you are celebrating a little ones bday get the buttons daughter is in awe every time someone wished her a happy bday! And dare I say DH is even having fun!

Guys yesterday was a blast!!! We saw a ton of characters just out and about! Longest wait we had was20-25 min we keep hitting for the most part as 5-10 or even walk on, then when we got off line was longer maybe 15-20 min wait. We had the magic pixie Dust on our side. The face painters gave my daughter a free paint demo since it was her bday! Picked her at random out of the crowd. And we got a bonus $100 Disney dollars from our time share which they were so busy we didn't have to sit through the presentation !!!! So we are doing Ariel's Grotto for dinner tonight! My dd5 is fearless and loves roller coaster rides more than anything. If you are celebrating a little ones bday get the buttons daughter is in awe every time someone wished her a happy bday! And dare I say DH is even having fun!

party: Great to hear! We'll be there in 4 days for dd's birthday, and she's a character nut!! And, I'm really hoping that DH can have some fun too!

Hope the rest of your stay is just as magical!

Here is a list of characters I saw out and about. Before rope drop on Main Street we saw Mikey,Minnie, Goofy, Queen of Hearts, and Pinocchio. Later we saw Goofy And Pluto in toontown. Mad hatter, and fairy godmother Ariel and storm trooper. Plus we saw faires at pixie hollow right at rope drop walked right in. Tink wasn't there :( but fawn and irradessa were.

Here is a list of characters I saw out and about. Before rope drop on Main Street we saw Mikey,Minnie, Goofy, Queen of Hearts, and Pinocchio. Later we saw Goofy And Pluto in toontown. Mad hatter, and fairy godmother Ariel and storm trooper. Plus we saw faires at pixie hollow right at rope drop walked right in. Tink wasn't there :( but fawn and irradessa were.

:thumbsup2 Thanks!!

Well, we may be canceling our "Front of the Line" Universal Ticket package and just going with a regular ticket/transportation package from Gray Line.

We had an unexpected vet visit for our female Beagle this morning - some sort of sinus/nasal infection or possibly pneumonia.

Doing that will save us $180 that can be put towards the vet bill. Not a fun thing to do, but at least we can make up for the money somewhere without lacking too much in our vacation fun.

We may also cancel our Carnation Cafe reservations and opt for something a bit less expensive, that we all will for sure enjoy.

Hate taking the dogs to the vet when it is unexpected.
:(

(Knowing DH, things will stay the way they currently are - less the possible cancel of our Carnation Cafe reservations, but it is always nice to know of a way to recoup some $$.)

That being said - 13 days until we are in Disneyland! And we will have our dog on her way to being healty nonetheless!
:)

Hi guys...6 days down....6 more to go.
The parks are great and the weather continues to be wonderful.

Wait times are still great and last night we rode POTC without getting off. Indy was 15 min and JC was 5 minutes. This was at 7 pm.

We spent the day in DCA. We lined up for RSR fp's at 10:05 and pulled 12:45-1:45 return time. Stand by line was at 85 min...single rider was 15 min.
Our car broke down in Luigi's and we were sitting there for about 5 minutes when 2 cm's came by and told us we would have to exit our car. After climbing out they walked us out through the ride. We exited across from the masses and stood on the platform. Very cool:thumbsup2. After 10 minutes they fixed our car and the ride started again. They loaded us in and we were off again. It's a blast.

Mater's is great and DH and DD had fun on Luigi's flying tires.

Love the new parade!

We had a partial blocked view of the fireworks on the weekend so I will be parked on a bench in front of the hub at 5 pm on friday.

I have nothing but praise for the cm's. Everyone is so friendly and happy.

Well,time to head back into the parks. I'll report again in a couple days.pixiedust:

Hi guys...6 days down....6 more to go.
The parks are great and the weather continues to be wonderful.

Wait times are still great and last night we rode POTC without getting off. Indy was 15 min and JC was 5 minutes. This was at 7 pm.

We spent the day in DCA. We lined up for RSR fp's at 10:05 and pulled 12:45-1:45 return time. Stand by line was at 85 min...single rider was 15 min.
Our car broke down in Luigi's and we were sitting there for about 5 minutes when 2 cm's came by and told us we would have to exit our car. After climbing out they walked us out through the ride. We exited across from the masses and stood on the platform. Very cool:thumbsup2. After 10 minutes they fixed our car and the ride started again. They loaded us in and we were off again. It's a blast.

Mater's is great and DH and DD had fun on Luigi's flying tires.

Love the new parade!

We had a partial blocked view of the fireworks on the weekend so I will be parked on a bench in front of the hub at 5 pm on friday.

I have nothing but praise for the cm's. Everyone is so friendly and happy.

Well,time to head back into the parks. I'll report again in a couple days.pixiedust:

Sounds amazing! Thanks for updating us. Hope you continue to have a magical trip!!

Woohoo
Some of you might recall united changed my flights by hrs
Well today I got Them to waive my bag fee
With 7 people and three flights that will save me around $475

Woohoo
Some of you might recall united changed my flights by hrs
Well today I got Them to waive my bag fee
With 7 people and three flights that will save me around $475

That is awesome! That will buy a lot of Mickey ice cream bars:thumbsup2

Day2-another amazing day! DD fav ride is tower of terror! Lol. More characters. Saw 20s Mikey/Pluto/Goofy/donald. Buzz/Woody/Jessie. Duffy. Lightning/Mater. At Ariel's we saw of course Ariel SnowWhite/Belle/Aurora/Cinerella. Thoughts on photopass plus love it. More at dca hopefully better luck back at disneyland tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter