Who's going in February?

We will be there February 14-17! I'm soooooo excited! Last time I was at DL was 1998 and it was my first and only so I've never been to DCA. My kids have never been to California, much less DL...and I'm surprising them! They have NO idea!! I am telling them Valentine's morning and we fly out that night!!

We are staying at the Candy Cane Inn.

Just extended our Disney Magic! :banana::banana: Flying home one day later and got another night booked at BWPPI! DD (11) and I are going to get our 8 days fill of Disney! Think that we are also going to become Annual Passholders! :cool1::cool1:

We're leaving tomorrow!! In the parks next week and the following week, ill be wearing my lime green Mickey head on my lanyard if anyone sees me feel free to say hi! :)

So jealous of everyone!! Our trip isn't until the very end of February, and everytime I read a post about someone leaving soon I get super excited :thumbsup2

Will leave there with a group of 15 people on sunday and stay from February 3rd till February 6th. :-) Looking forward to it. :-)

I've looked it over a dozen and a half times, we're going with the Anabella! Third night free, free breakfast, and very good looking cocktails from the Tangerine Bar! :thumbsup2

We leave in 2 weeks. We have a minor medical situation with my son so I called GCH and spoke with the most helpful and accommodating CM. I then followed up with another CM at PPH as we are doing a split stay on-site.
Everything was noted on our reservations. I feel like the Magic has already begun! :wizard:

Hey everybody:wave2:

I promised I would give an update and I finally found my computer.

The weather is fantastic and the crowds are great. We got into DCA on thursday around 6. We rode Ariel's(no wait) Mickey's wheel of death(10 min)
TSMM(25 Min)Screamin(15 min) and RSR(45 min).

Friday was JC(10 min) IJTD(15 min) HM(5 min) and POTC(10 min).We are taking our time and loving it.The Blue Bayou Bash is lots of fun and the special food is delicious. Mickey and Mickey did a M&G in their MardiGras finery and we only waited a few minutes to see them.

Cars Land is amazing but we didn't get to see much beyond RSR(WOW!!!) as the park was closing. We did go to Ariel's Grotto for dinner last night and on our way from the Grand we pulled blue fp's for the 9:15 show at 5:45:yay: WOC made me cry. It was beautiful.

So today we are heading back into DL and going to the Golden Horseshoe to pick up some tickets for the Review and then play it by ear.

We are not going into the parks tomorrow as all AP's are unblocked and decided to rent a cabana at the Grand and wach the Superbowl game,do a little swimming and be lazy. Back at it monday morning:woohoo:

I love february in the parks and I am planning on a return trip next year at the same time.

Time to get ready for the day. :yay:

Susie

Hey everybody:wave2:

I promised I would give an update and I finally found my computer.

The weather is fantastic and the crowds are great. We got into DCA on thursday around 6. We rode Ariel's(no wait) Mickey's wheel of death(10 min)
TSMM(25 Min)Screamin(15 min) and RSR(45 min).

Friday was JC(10 min) IJTD(15 min) HM(5 min) and POTC(10 min).We are taking our time and loving it.The Blue Bayou Bash is lots of fun and the special food is delicious. Mickey and Mickey did a M&G in their MardiGras finery and we only waited a few minutes to see them.

Cars Land is amazing but we didn't get to see much beyond RSR(WOW!!!) as the park was closing. We did go to Ariel's Grotto for dinner last night and on our way from the Grand we pulled blue fp's for the 9:15 show at 5:45:yay: WOC made me cry. It was beautiful.

So today we are heading back into DL and going to the Golden Horseshoe to pick up some tickets for the Review and then play it by ear.

We are not going into the parks tomorrow as all AP's are unblocked and decided to rent a cabana at the Grand and wach the Superbowl game,do a little swimming and be lazy. Back at it monday morning:woohoo:

I love february in the parks and I am planning on a return trip next year at the same time.

Time to get ready for the day. :yay:

Susie

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear that you are having a good time and already planning for another trip! :) We leave in 2 weeks and can't wait! Enjoy the rest of your vacation! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter