Who's going in February?

that whole week of presidents day starting the 16th through the 24th most of the schools are out of school for that week in california. so it might be busy starting the 15th of feb through the 24th

We are arriving February 16th. It's my first trip to Disneyland, but I'm prepared to deal with the crowds!

When should I be expecting my Mickey Mail? I feel like it should be any day now, but I'm basing that expectation off my experiences at WDW :)

Just over a week to go for me!!! A week from Tuesday we'll be checking into the Disneyland Hotel for 2 nights.

I feel like I have so much left to do! I already did all of my car maintenance for a smoother drive but I still need to go shopping for snacks, some rain gear just in case, gotta find another battery charger for my DSLR, dig out the suitcase, go to the bank and cash in all my spare change (over $50!), call the hotels and and make requests.... Ahhh! This last week of work is going to fly by :)

Less than a month now!

I'm definitely getting super excited; it's our first time going to California Adventure!

Just realized that this week we will be at disneyland!! We arrive on Saturday morning!!

We leave on Thur! We have a hectic week of kids' early releases at school, parent teacher conferences, cleaning house and busy work week. So we packed today:)) definitely getting excited!

It's the 4 of us (me, DH, DD 7 and DS 12) and my 14 yr old baby sister who has never been. We are staying at the DLH until Sunday night.

Thank you. I'll be there at noon. It should be fun....if I can stay up that late:crazy2:

If you are going to the AP Extended Hours @ California Adventure on Feb. 7 it will be from 8PM to 10 PM! :hyper: Would that be too late for you? ;) My husband and I want to try this but wish it was for even LATER hours - like @ WDW! :thumbsup2 I was too chicken to try last years ALL NIGHTER (Leap year) but this should be more mellow than that night- I hope?! :rolleyes1 The regular closing park hours are EARLY during this off season time so maybe that is why they decided to try this extended hours event for AP people! I still may try it if I can get someone else to take my kid home from his 5- 9pm band practice!! ::yes:: We shall see! :)

The hubby and I are visiting from Feb 21st through Feb 28th, and we will be staying at the Days Inn in Garden Grove.....so ready to go!

If you are going to the AP Extended Hours @ California Adventure on Feb. 7 it will be from 8PM to 10 PM! :hyper: Would that be too late for you? ;) My husband and I want to try this but wish it was for even LATER hours - like @ WDW! :thumbsup2 I was too chicken to try last years ALL NIGHTER (Leap year) but this should be more mellow than that night- I hope?! :rolleyes1 The regular closing park hours are EARLY during this off season time so maybe that is why they decided to try this extended hours event for AP people! I still may try it if I can get someone else to take my kid home from his 5- 9pm band practice!! ::yes:: We shall see! :)

Oh yeah... I was thinking I would have to stay up till 1am. I can do 10 pm....but it's a good thing I'm staying at the Grand and I won't have to walk to far back to the hotel:rolleyes1

We leave on Thur! We have a hectic week of kids' early releases at school, parent teacher conferences, cleaning house and busy work week. So we packed today:)) definitely getting excited!

It's the 4 of us (me, DH, DD 7 and DS 12) and my 14 yr old baby sister who has never been. We are staying at the DLH until Sunday night.

Me too! Mostly packed...can't wait to leave. California,here I come!!!!::yes::

Oh yeah... I was thinking I would have to stay up till 1am. I can do 10 pm....but it's a good thing I'm staying at the Grand and I won't have to walk to far back to the hotel:rolleyes1

GOOD FOR YOU Susie!! So excited for you & your family!! :hyper: Have a great time!!! :goodvibes

Susie63 said:
Me too! Mostly packed...can't wait to leave. California,here I come!!!!::yes::

You'll have such a great time in the villas! We stayed there last year and loved them:) we tried for the last 2 DL trips we took (Sep trip and this one) but didn't plan far enough in advance. We are staying in the villas at Aulani in a cpl months though so we are excited for that:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter