Who's going in February????

*Waves to Brave teacher*

We'll be there for our annual mardi gras trip along with my mom and stepdad, and we'll be hangin with Brave teacher's fam as well!!!

2/2 through 2/8 at VWL and 2/9 at SSR. We're on the waitlist for 2/9 at VWL to avoid the move, but I'm not holding my breath! lol

We were originally booked 1/31 through 2/7 and I couldn't believe how expensive and how difficult it was to find a reasonable flight down to MCO on the 1/31. Then someone pointed out the Super Bowl (played in Tampa this year) is on 2/1. "DUH.. how stupid am I?" :headache: lol Airfare has been a lot easier to find going down 2/2 now! hehe And now maybe we'll get to see the "I'm going to Disney World" parade with the Super Bowl MVP!

We're booked 2/21 to 2/28 at BWV. Currently on the waitlist for the whole week at AKV. Since I don't want to move every other day which is how it was working out, I asked for the full week waitlist. we will see. we will be celebrating my birthday if we get to go. Now to find decent airfare from CA. And maybe some pixie dust to convince one relucatant family member that he is going. My birthday, and I want to go.

Feb 15 to 20th - SSR one bedroom - developer points.

If we could get a direct for $480 per person, I would consider it. But seeing that the only direct is $399 each way before taxes, looks like we are driving 22 hours. :laughing:

Argh! I'm bummin'. Jetblue just changed my flight times.... to 7 AM!!!! That means driving on the dark and snowy roads at 4:30AM! Along with waking the kids up at at that hour. I don't think we can do this but it's the only direct flight and the connections are not that great.

My wife and I are taking my brother and sister in-law Feb 1 till the 6th
on Developers points in a 2 bedroom at SSR...booked it in AUG on Air-Tran from Boston non-stop for 167.00 rt per person...not JetBlue or Southwest was even close on the price.

We will be there. I have a convention at CSR on Feb 6-12 then the family flies out and we are staying 5 nights at VWL. We just got back and I can't wait to go back.:love:

We're going to FL, but have an OVIR at Vero. We will be there from 2/15 to 2/20. Our APs expire in Dec, and we're not ready to start new ones just yet. We were going to drive, but Direct Air is flying out of Worcester, and we're going to give that a try. We need to rent a car anyway, so Sanford isn't a problem. We may come by to do a Pirates and Princess Party, maybe a water park if the weather's warm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter