• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's going in February?!

thebecka

DIS Veteran
:woohoo: We leave February 3 and come back February 10th. It will be DH, DD, DBIL, DSIL & ME!!!!!
DSIL has a timeshare which will be soooooo coooool! It's supposed to be a 2 bedroom condo only 1 mile from the parks! Oh I can't wait... so who is gonna be there with me? :cool1:

We also found out that DD's DBFF will be there part of the trip with her family - they are our closest friends. It doesn't get any better then this!!! :thumbsup2

We are going Feb 3-10!!!! :Pinkbounc I cannot wait! Thankfully I have Dis to keep me occupied until we go! We will be staying at POFQ.

I'll be there Jan31st through Feb 7th!! Cant Wait!!!
:cool1: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2: :bounce:

We'll be there Feb 24th thru March 2nd. We'll be staying in a 2 bedroom at Beach Club. Can't wait! We are taking my DS who'll be just home from Afghansitan and his new wife who has never been to Disney! It's going to be an awesome trip!

We are going January 29th to February 8th. First trip for all of us (except DH who went with his parents at 17 for Christmas and all he remembers is the lines!)
We're staying at POP... Can't WAIT!!!! :Pinkbounc
My DD has her Cinderella dress all set and DS keeps talking about giving Mickey a hug!

Just booked our trip last night!!! We are taking DD who will be 11 months oldthen so I was a little hesitant but thanks to the Dis, I decided to take her! We are staying at POFQ from Feb 9-13...YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 1st thru 4th!!! Just me and misses this time...her 30th bday!!!
party2.gif

Me my dh, ds, dd and ds are all going down for our very first trip. We are staying at POR from February 6-15....woohooooo:thumbsup2

:Pinkbounc We'll be there 2/2-2/9 at POR. Me, DH, and twins DS8 and DD8! FOund out my DB and DSIL will be there 2/7 as well with my nieces. THEN found out my other DB is moving to Tampa with other DSIL and will meet ALL of us there for a couple days, THEN got call last night from my dad who reported he and his wife will be in Hollywood Fla. the mth of FEb and will drive down and meet us ALL 2/7 and 2/8! :thumbsup2 . Little family vacation turned into huge magical gathering!! Gotta look into revamping some ADR's!!

disney's daughter said:
Your first trip???!!! COOL! I am EXCITED for you!!! :thumbsup2 :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Yay!! Thanks!! Im more then excited.. i dont know how im going to get through the next 3 months! !!!!

Hey! Going Feb. 19-23 staying at AKL :cool1: can't wait to go. :cheer2:

:hourglass

For my DD 3rd birthday, we will at the World from February 7 through February 15, staying at our home resort Saratoga Springs...we are very excited!!!
:woohoo: :banana: :Pinkbounc :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter