Who's Going in December?

My dh and I will be coming for December 24th thru December 31st staying at the Tropicana.:cool1: We can't wait. :beach:

We are staying at the Anaheim Plaza. We arrive on Dec 8th, will be doing the parks the 9th and the 10th and leaving after breakfast on the 11th. We are driving in from Vegas. I guess we will do DTD on the 8th. I wish we could stay longer, but we can't so 2 full days are better than none!

We are staying at the Anaheim Plaza. We arrive on Dec 8th, will be doing the parks the 9th and the 10th and leaving after breakfast on the 11th. We are driving in from Vegas. I guess we will do DTD on the 8th. I wish we could stay longer, but we can't so 2 full days are better than none!

Even though it's short, I'm sure you'll have a great time! Only 2 weeks to go! :goodvibes

Well its already Saturday here in the UK so this time next week I'll be getting up and getting ready to head to the airport for our 11 hour flight.

We hope to pop into the park for a couple of hours that day although we dont land til 7.15pm and that means it will be 3am UK time.
Im hoping to sleep on the flight though so Im sure it will be fine - we did it last year

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Well its already Saturday here in the UK so this time next week I'll be getting up and getting ready to head to the airport for our 11 hour flight.

We hope to pop into the park for a couple of hours that day although we dont land til 7.15pm and that means it will be 3am UK time.
Im hoping to sleep on the flight though so Im sure it will be fine - we did it last year

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

YAY! Have a wonderful trip! I hope you post a TR when you get back.

5 more sleeps! then the ungodly hour to get up and drive the hour to the airport for my 630 am flight, I get to meet up with my friend in Vancouver then off to Orange County! I can not wait

I can't wait! We are 8 days away! This week will be super long but come Sunday, the wait will be worth it. :)

5 more sleeps! then the ungodly hour to get up and drive the hour to the airport for my 630 am flight, I get to meet up with my friend in Vancouver then off to Orange County! I can not wait

Just think of it this way - if this week goes slow, so will the trip! More time to savor the Disney magic!

I've decided to once again take a solo trip to relax and enjoy all of the holiday decorations! The Halloween decorations were great last year and I can't imagine how beautiful the holiday treatment will be. I'll be there the 10th-14th staying at the Clarion Anaheim. I cannot wait to see Cars Land too! My friend and his family went in August and were blown away. As jealous as I was when they were there, I think they are even more so with my holiday trip. Just a little more than two weeks to go!

I've decided to once again take a solo trip to relax and enjoy all of the holiday decorations! The Halloween decorations were great last year and I can't imagine how beautiful the holiday treatment will be. I'll be there the 10th-14th staying at the Clarion Anaheim. I cannot wait to see Cars Land too! My friend and his family went in August and were blown away. As jealous as I was when they were there, I think they are even more so with my holiday trip. Just a little more than two weeks to go!

YaY! If you're free, think about joining us at Trader Sam's on 12/11 at 9:00.

Have a great trip!

Two more days until our family check in to VGC:yay::yay: Can't wait for our first stay in a Disney hotel. Hope the weather will be nice for our stay

We leave on Thursday (29th) for 5 days in LA. Then it's off to DL for 5 days. I'm so looking forward to our trip. Just hubby and me. The "kids" are all grown up and on their own now. We'll finally be able to ride the attractions together instead of with a kid!

Just hit our 2 week mark! Yay, will be flying out in just 2 weeks. Can't believe it, have been planning since July and wasn't sure then if the trip would actually happen. Feeling blessed! Going to the Happiest Place on Earth! Yay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter