Who's going in December??

I'll be staying at the wonderful Disney Dolphin Resort from December 1-17, 2002 during the 2002 DIS-CONvention "A Gathering of Friends."

Anyone else going to DIS-CON tentatively being held December 4-8, 2002?

To see who else will be at Walt Disney World during the convention (whether you are going, registering or not registering to DIS-CON) , just check out my link below in my signature.

All the information is very UNofficial and very tentative. We are all waiting for Pete Werner's OFFICIAL registration to be announced and the official itinerary to be announced.

I sure would like to meet some of you guys. We're planning a lot of DIS-mini-meets, but we can't decide the exact dates and times until the official itinerary is announced. Then, we'll plan around the official convention events.

Some of the DISers have already bought Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party tickets for December 8th because it is the last day of the convention. We did the same thing last year and it was a great way to end the convention.

So...if you are going to be at WDW from December 4-8, 2002, come on over to the DIS-CON boards and wait with us for the 2002 DIS-CON registration to be announced.

Maybe you'll see someone that you know, or that you would like to meet, or even staying at the same resort or hotel as you are.

RaySharpton :)

:bounce: The Dezern's...8 of us...(me, mom, dad, grandma, sister, neice, and 2 nephews) @ the WL courtyard view for 10 days!!! Nov. 26 - Dec. 6. Can't wait!!!:bounce:

I will be there with my wife, three young daughters and an AuPair. Dec. 1 - 13 at Old Key West Resort.

Bart

santa_2.gif

We'll be there!!! Me dh, dd and ds at the WL from 12/26-01/01!! This will be our second New Year's Eve at WDW...swore we would never do it again after the crowds the first time. But....a crowded WDW is better than no WDW at all!! I'll be wearing the lime green!!!!

Hi, myself, dh, dd, and ds will be at All Star Movies Dec. 6-15. This is our third trip. and our first at christmas. We are all getting very excited already. Can't wait.

Please add me to the December list!

I will be there December 8th - 15th at the Beach Club and will be attending MVMCP on December 10th.

Myself, wife, son and his girlfriend - they may be getting serious. We'll see how she likes Disney before we give thumbs up or down <g>. They are both in the Navy, stationed at Sigonella, Sicily for 3 years. Dates may change if they don't get their leave approved:

Dec. 3-6 Poly GV
Dec. 7-10 BWI WV

Me, DH, Mom, Dad, Sister, BIL, Neice(9), MIL, FIL will be there Dec 12-21. We are staying two nights at the Poly and 7 nights at a moderate. We are doing MVMCP on Dec 15. Its our first Christmas in Disney. :)

My DH and I will be at ASmo Dec 3-10 for a much needed vacation! This trip is without the kid's, so we're hoping to get some great Christmas gifts! Can't wait!

princess angel (Laura)
going to WDW November 23 - December 7th
staying at Yacht Club concierge :)

see ya all there :) :) :)

Myself,DH,DM and DS December 10th-14th at the ASMo!!!Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter