Who's going in December 2005?? :)

:banana: :bounce: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :banana: ::yes:: :hyper: :hyper2: :dancer: :thewave: The 10th through the 17th. We're taking my extended family (most of them first-timers). Our first trip was 12/03 and it was perfect! I can't wait to share WDW at Christmas with my family :goodvibes .

We're there Dec. 17-23 and I'm so excited I'm ready to burst!!

This will be our first trip staying in the world for longer than 2 days. We're at BWI in a Garden Suite to celebrate our anniversary on Dec. 22.

We will be there Dec 11-16th!!!! We are going to have to get two rooms its most likely gonna be between contemp tower,poly, or WL. We are MK people as you can tell and also suckers for the monorail!!! ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

We'll be @ OKW from 12/25 through 12/29. Must be nuts, huh?

We are going in December! Not sure of exact dates yet, but probably sometime during the first two weeks. :Pinkbounc

We will be there the 3rd thru the 10th :banana:

December 17-27.

Two nights at Port Orleans (Alligator Bayou) and then moving to the Polynesian, concierge garden view!

Julia

We'll be staying at VWL from the 23rd to the 31st! There's no place like home for the holidays!

Dec 29-Jan 2 at the Contemporary. I would be staying at the Poly, but I'm saving that for my Memorial Day 2006 trip. I figured that maybe 2006 could be the year I try all the monorail resorts, but boy would I need lots of pixie dust to make this work :wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard:

Thank you all SO much for responding. Maybe we can all hook up somehow and say howdy while we're down there :)

LindsayDunn228 said:
Thank you all SO much for responding. Maybe we can all hook up somehow and say howdy while we're down there :)

I'd love to meet up with you Lindsey- I think we are doing MVMCP on the 4th instead of the 2nd.... we will be there 11-30 thru 12-07......

Mermaid02 said:
I'd love to meet up with you Lindsey- I think we are doing MVMCP on the 4th instead of the 2nd.... we will be there 11-30 thru 12-07......

4-11 for us. Keep me in mind and we'll chat about it later on :)

LindsayDunn228 said:
4-11 for us. Keep me in mind and we'll chat about it later on :)

Sounds good- I think Dan Murphy tends to go that week too. I'd love to meet him!

Here we come WL Dec. 10-17th although we keep adding on days to our trip so who knows by the time we go!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter