• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's going in August??

WE WILL!!

August 13-20 at WL, me, DH, DD9, DD6 and DS2!!

Cant get hear soon enough :Pinkbounc

My family and I will be there from Aug. 22nd - 30th and we'll be staying at the Poly:D

We will be there from August 15-22 and we will be staying at the Polynesian. I am so excited! Hope to see some of you guys there.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We're there too !!!!

Celebrating 10th Wedding Anniversary at POR from Aug. 14th to 24th....Our slogan....10 years / 10 nights !!!!!

Our family is joining us from Aug. 20th - 24th. All together we will have 6 members of our family there. We have 3 rooms booked. Is tomorrow August 14th ????

Wishful thinking.

We'll be there from 20th ~ 31st August.

Split between WL and AKL.

I'll be looking for those Lime Green Ribbons!

We will be there, Aug 17-24 at the Yacht Club. It will be me DH, DD-7, DD-2 and DD - 4mos. We were not planning to go this summer, having just moved and having a new baby but the FTP rates were just too good to pass up.:) :) :)

I'll be there w/ my family 7-27 to 8-06....cant wait!!!!!!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Aug.19-26 at the Polynesian!!! I know this is a little crazy, but August is my favorite time to visit. I think because all of our first trips were in August..Ilove it! Anyone have an idea when Aug. hours will be posted?

Hi Paula, They're up already!! If you go to the Theme Parks board or over to Deb Wills site you'll find them. We have 2 E-nights. Looks like you do too. See ya there!!

Me Too!! Me Too!! We'll be at Poly Concierge from 8/6-8/13 and then OKW til 8/22. This is our 12th year going at this time of the year, only time we can take a vacation of this length!! We love it in August!! Hope to see some of you!! Gotta get those green ribbons out again!

:cool: We're going to the Poly 8/28-9/1! We've been watching 'Lilo and Stitch' incessantly and learning the hula to prepare us for our first Disney trip alone!

Just booked yesterday!:Pinkbounc

We're going to stay at the beach for a few days , but are swinging by and staying at ASmovies from 8/24-8/27. DD will be 4 and this will be her first trip. She is going to freak out when she sees that big Dalmatian puppy hotel.

Wow, lots of you are going the second half of the month (must be those great rates:))!

We'll have our lime green bandana tied to dd's stroller...she'll have just turned 5 when we head up on August 16th, only staying 3 nights but we're spoiled locals so we've already made 2 trips this year so far:p

We had a lot of fun last August at the WL so we just had to do it again this August!! (not to mention the great comeback rate)

We'll be there 8/12 - 8/18 at CBR.We are going with another Disney Loving family.I'm holding out for a chance on a code to switch to FW cabins.DH thinks we can swing THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUSH for our rebate coming this July !!!!!!!!!!!I will do my best to stimulate the economy :p

See you there !!!!!
Heidi

I'm a newbie but I'm happy to announce we'll be there August 2-9 for our first family trip to WDW! We're staying at the ASmo and requested Toy Story(big TS fans at my house) We're so excited!!! And we're under the 60 day mark! WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO
:Pinkbounc :wave: :earsgirl:

This is a trip I cannot wait for!

It will be me, DH, DS (who turns one on August 8th!), my mom, dad, grandmom and my best friend. We will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge from 8/10 to 8/17. I am so excited to see my little boy's reaction to Pooh! He loves Pooh and the the Pooh song and we have about half a dozen Pooh stuffed animals and he is always hugging and kissing them! It is SOOOOOOOOO adorable.

I'm going to have my lime green ribbon and hopefully I'll be able to snag a lime green Mickey from the Home Depot.

I'll see everyone in AUGUST!!!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter