who's going in August????

19th August to 2nd September for us. First on site stay ever at Yacht Club. DH has told me not to like it too much as it's a one off special for our 25th wedding anniversary. He also said that about our first ever WDW trip back in 2003 :rotfl:

19th August to 2nd September for us. First on site stay ever at Yacht Club. DH has told me not to like it too much as it's a one off special for our 25th wedding anniversary. He also said that about our first ever WDW trip back in 2003 :rotfl:

Trust me once you've stayed at disney there is no going back!!! We did it as a one off, then this time when we booked it we didn't even consider offsite!

Oh my word you are in for a treat :) Staying on site is great, but the Yacht/Beach Club hotels are really special! We are back in a moderate hotel this year but did two weeks at the Beach Club last year. Fab location. The only downside is the limited counter service options. Enjoy :)

Ooh we'll be at YC at the same time. We'll be there from 20th-29th August :) Not long now, I've always wanted to stay there and DBF has never been to Florida. Hope you have an amazing magical anniversary.

We love YC it was the first resort we stayed at together back in 2002 and we stayed there a couple of times and also for our wedding (which was at the YC gazebo) we've been trying some other resorts since but we're going back this year for 6 nights. It really is special so you will be celebrating your special occasion in style!

Trust me once you've stayed at disney there is no going back!!! We did it as a one off, then this time when we booked it we didn't even consider offsite!

I agree I was an I-Drive junkie for my first 5 years and then that all changed once I stayed at Disney for the first time - I've never looked back but DVC also helped with that ;)

25th for us, OKW. I've just started to get excited, so planning mode is about to be engaged!

:cool1:

We are heading to OKW for the 2nd part of our trip around the same time as you guys :)

Oh my word you are in for a treat :) Staying on site is great, but the Yacht/Beach Club hotels are really special! We are back in a moderate hotel this year but did two weeks at the Beach Club last year. Fab location. The only downside is the limited counter service options. Enjoy :)

I really like going to Hurricane Hannas and the Marketplace at the Beach Club and then popping in to World Showcase for some of their counter service - it's actually nearer in some respects than walking from say the Little Mermaid rooms at Art of Animation to their food court ;) Also find myself at Beaches and Cream wayy too often - so I actually don't miss the Counter Service action that some of the other resorts offer compared to Y&B

Ooh we'll be at YC at the same time. We'll be there from 20th-29th August :) Not long now, I've always wanted to stay there and DBF has never been to Florida. Hope you have an amazing magical anniversary.

I see Yacht Club is clearly the resort to be seen at then this August - how fun!:cool1:

Ha-ha nearly forgot to add that we are going in August kicking off at the YC for the first 6 nights and then over to OKW for the remainder - we're just kicking back and chillin' out and we cannot wait!

We go on 11th and come back on the 29th... is our longest trip ever... so excited. Ds1 is having his 3rd trip at the grand old age of just 5, and Ds2 is going to be nearly 11 months! So excited :)

We are!!!!!!!!!! 11th to the 19th! Staying at POR. Its my husband, our 2 1/2 year old daughter and our 12 year old son. We are soooo excited and can't stop thinking about the trip!

We are!!!!!!!!!! 11th to the 19th! Staying at POR. Its my husband, our 2 1/2 year old daughter and our 12 year old son. We are soooo excited and can't stop thinking about the trip!

You will be at POR while we are there :) We are there 9th to 24th. It's a lovely resort you'll have a great time!

Us!

12th until 31st

One month today we leave for the airport hotel!!

same for us....the 12th - though we arrive on the 13th!

25th for us, OKW. I've just started to get excited, so planning mode is about to be engaged!

:cool1:

i can't believe how close it is now...it seems so far away when i first started thinking about it!!

wow!!! what a special way to celebrate your 25th!!!
we're celebrating our 35th on this trip - that's why the cruise in the middle - to celebrate our anniversary....can't believe it's been 35 years (and we dated for 4 years before we got married, so really 39 years!! :eek:

as for the Yacht club - fantastic....i LOVE the yacht club...
i also like the beach club, but between the two i much prefer the yacht club...even though they're basically the same, but i like the decor of the yacht club much better - i love the nautical theme...
plus all the rooms at the YC have balconies (not at the BC)...

but they both have that wonderful pool....we would spend hours and hours in the pool when the kids were younger..

and being able to walk right into epcot is fantastic
and take the boat over to DHS...

you're going to have an amazing time!!!!!!!! :)

very true!!!

you're going to love the YC - beautiful hotel, fantastic pool, great location....

I really like going to Hurricane Hannas and the Marketplace at the Beach Club and then popping in to World Showcase for some of their counter service - it's actually nearer in some respects than walking from say the Little Mermaid rooms at Art of Animation to their food court ;) Also find myself at Beaches and Cream wayy too often - so I actually don't miss the Counter Service action that some of the other resorts offer compared to Y&B

isn't it crazy? in all the times we stayed at BC and YC, we never ate at beaches & cream? and i'm a super ice cream lover.....i don't know how it is we never ate there....i always meant to, but somehow we never had time....crazy!!

We go in 4 weeks...can't wait !

woo hoo!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

We go on 11th and come back on the 29th... is our longest trip ever... so excited. Ds1 is having his 3rd trip at the grand old age of just 5, and Ds2 is going to be nearly 11 months! So excited :)

the longer the trip the better in my book!! (our longest was 4 weeks and even that one was too short!!)
i can't believe we're only going for 6 days this time....:eek:
i don't know how i'm going to do it!!!!! :eek: :eek:

i love POR!!! that's our favorite moderate! :)

You will be at POR while we are there :) We are there 9th to 24th. It's a lovely resort you'll have a great time!

yes it is a lovely resort!! we especially love the alligator bayou section....you really feel like you're there....
when you walk around the property, it's hard to believe that you're in the middle of disney world!! :)

We got our photopass + today!

Soooo excited it feels even more real now! Roll on August 3rd!!

meeeeeeeeeeeeeee :cool1:
we will be at port orleans riverside 22nd august until the 29th august followed by a week at lake buena vista and a road trip i CAN NOT wait :banana::woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter