whos going in april?

ado121

DIS Veteran
we are going april 19th to april 28th. anyone else? would love to know other fellow cad dis'ers!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We are going April 26 - May 3! A little over 5 months to go :cheer2:

Cool!! Me and My good friend are also leaving on the 19th and will be staying till the 29th :cool1: 145 days!!!! :flower:

We are going April 28-May 7. I don't know how I will be able to wait!! :cool1:

April 10-19 for dh and I! :cheer2: :cheer2: We will be celebrating my 30th birthday! :earseek:

April 24th to May 4th.. Trip # 8.

Yeeeee hawww! :cool1:

John

We just booked a family reunion trip with 13 of us for April 14 to April 23. Is it really only 5 months away?!!

I'm planning on packing myself into Danglers luggage! hahahaha

We're going April 23-30 for our first trip. We booked a pkg, with Dining Plan, park hopper and water parks. If a deal comes out like the current one (that goes till March 8) will we be able to get in on that, or is it too late, since we already booked?

Also...we just booked rack rates that are on the Disney Web site. We really wanted the dining plan, park hopper and water parks, so we just went for it, but was that really naive of us? We aren't CAA members, but if we joined now, is it too late to apply a discount to the room portion if nothing else comes up?

Thanks for any advice! We're so excited!
Lori

DH has a conference at the Dolphin (Swan?) 4/19-21. Anybody know how crowds are the week following Easter (4/16)? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter