Who's going in 2011?

We just booked our airfare for February 18 - February 24.

We still aren't sure of our resort. Probably POP unless a really GREAT AP deal comes out . . . the hopefully WL.

We just booked our airfare for February 18 - February 24.

We still aren't sure of our resort. Probably POP unless a really GREAT AP deal comes out . . . the hopefully WL.

Got it!

We're planning a trip to Disney in 2011... Probably around early fall... perhaps we can plan it around the Halloween festivities.

BF and I are planning on another trip, even though we just got home. His 40th is Jan 8, 2011, and that's marathon weekend. We will probably go 1/6 - 1/10 for a long weekend. We'll know for sure after the reservation system comes back online. :)

bf and i are planning on another trip, even though we just got home. His 40th is jan 8, 2011, and that's marathon weekend. We will probably go 1/6 - 1/10 for a long weekend. We'll know for sure after the reservation system comes back online. :)

:) :)

I'll be at BLT for both of my trips.

Tentatively planning on going the first week in June, as soon as my house here sells, we'll be looking for one in FL and won't be able to keep me away! My girl has never been to DW so it will be SO much fun!

We should be finalising with the travel agent in a day or so but we should be there 5/30/11 until 6/4/11 inclusive and cannot wait.
Not quite sure where we are starying yet - still busy researching and reading the Unofficial Guide to work it all out.

Hey y'all!

Just introduced myself on the other threads, well reintroduced, since I have been lurking since my last trip earlier this year. But I have just confirmed my trip for 2011! I am going January 10-16, 2011 and will be staying at the Grand Floridian! I am going solo so am open to grabbing a drink or two around the World. ;)

Hope to see some of ya there!

LOL, I didn't even take my annual trip this year yet!
But hubby and I will be there Dec 4 - 9 in 2011
at our usual Grand Floridian.

Looking forward to this year's trip :wizard:

Marc and I will be at D'land from Oct 2 - 6, 2011, our first visit back after moving south of the border. I'm thinking it'll be Gay Days that weekend if they follow the regular routine so we'll be there for the second day. We'll be getting off the Wonder after a B2B and staying at the Villas at the Grand California.

Michael

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter