• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's going in 09?

DP Maddy and I are using our Disney Vacation Club points at BoardWalk Villas March 8 through 17th. Both the weather and the crowd levels look to be in our favor during that time.

;.j

I don't like this thread because I won't get there this year (2009). DP and I will be doing an Adventures by Disney "Viva Italia" tour and a visit to Disneyland Paris instead. Planning to do Food & Wine in 2010 (although he doesn't know it yet!)

Call me crazy, but I've moved to the Royal Pacific Resort instead of POP. It will end up being about the same as my Disney trip, but without the dining plan. But I'll have a nicer room....and I can still get into Disney for free on my birthday.

You need to get into teaching marketing. When I was in HS I was a state officer for DECA (a marketing organization) and created a "conference" (notice the quotes) that required us to go to Disney...during school...on the school's dime! Haha. :lmao:

Not quite the same, but I did once succeed in getting a conference I was helping organize to choose Las Vegas as its host city. :goodvibes

I am going with friends for my second WDW adventure May 9-16, and my DP MIke and I will be returning September 4-13 four our second trip together and can't wait we are so excited...sadly he coudn't get off work to make the may trip...

I went in May of 08 for 12 days. It was the last I was going to be there for a long time as I bought a house the property tax is so high most of my travel is out of the question. In January our company moved to a new building. I was in charge of getting the new building ready, moving everyone and everything and restoring the old building. I guess the boss was happy as she gave me a trip for two to WDW!!!!
I am going March 20-28. I paying to upgrade to CSR. I have no friends that care about WDW or Disneyland so I asked family. My sister is going to try to go. If she can't my Dad wants to go. He is 82 and had been 3 times. I am continually amazed that he wants to go again!
Woo Whoo!!!!

Tentatively Chip will be flying down on May 9th with his sister Aliza and her son Cole. I will be flying down around May 15th and will be staying until we all leave on the 21st.

We're heading back 3rd September for two weeks.

Although we're going to Key West for the last few days!

Can't WAIT!

I went in May of 08 for 12 days. It was the last I was going to be there for a long time as I bought a house the property tax is so high most of my travel is out of the question. In January our company moved to a new building. I was in charge of getting the new building ready, moving everyone and everything and restoring the old building. I guess the boss was happy as she gave me a trip for two to WDW!!!!
I am going March 20-28. I paying to upgrade to CSR. I have no friends that care about WDW or Disneyland so I asked family. My sister is going to try to go. If she can't my Dad wants to go. He is 82 and had been 3 times. I am continually amazed that he wants to go again!
Woo Whoo!!!!

That is awesome. Both your generous boss, and your dad. Let us know how it all works out!

Tentatively Chip will be flying down on May 9th with his sister Aliza and her son Cole. I will be flying down around May 15th and will be staying until we all leave on the 21st.

Was Cole the same adorable kid he was down with last time?

It'll be great to see you guys again! :goodvibes

Was Cole the same adorable kid he was down with last time?

It'll be great to see you guys again! :goodvibes

Yes, the beautiful blonde 2 year old is Cole.

We'll be staying over at SSR (DVC Developer Points) but because Chip will be there so long he'll be looking for some get away time, so he might give you a call to go to the parks or something and once I get down there, I'll definately give you a call.

Side note, Aliza's husband (Cole's father) might be stopping in for a few days as he's coming home from war in a few months. So if he's there, you'll know where Cole gets his good looks from.

Yes, the beautiful blonde 2 year old is Cole.

We'll be staying over at SSR (DVC Developer Points) but because Chip will be there so long he'll be looking for some get away time, so he might give you a call to go to the parks or something and once I get down there, I'll definately give you a call.

Side note, Aliza's husband (Cole's father) might be stopping in for a few days as he's coming home from war in a few months. So if he's there, you'll know where Cole gets his good looks from.

Was he there last time too? If so I saw him :rolleyes1

Hi everybody :)

Tim and I will be returning to the world from Oct 16th to Oct 24th. Originally this was suppose to be a grand gathering.. but for various reasons people backed out... so right now its definitely the two of us. This will be the first time we are going down around Halloween time and can't wait to check out all the festivities :)
We will be staying in All Star Music

Adam

My mom and I will be driving down to Orlando after I get out of school (my younger brother is going to catch up with us later) and we're going to be hanging out in Disney World for 2 weeks, May 31-June 11 at Old Key West and then the Treehouse Villas at Saratoga Springs. I'm so pumped, I haven't been to Disney in the summertime in years.

I'll be staying at ASMu March 21-29 with my GF. It will be her 2nd trip down to WDW (first was with my 6yr old niece and mom) so this one should be alot of fun!

I created a list and updated the OP.

03/08 to 03/17 janner BWV
03/14 to 03/21 IrishVW unknown
03/17 to 03/24 kel&eun unknown :bride: :bride:
03/20 to 03/28 daannzzz CSR
03/21 to 03/29 nutmegg ASMu
03/22 to 03/27 vaDisneyGuy SSR
04/25 to 05/02 Timon-n-Pumbaa Fan POP
04/26 to 05/10 Martinbez CBR :groom: :groom:
05/02 to 05/07 Travito POP
05/09 to 05/16 jeepsrj unknown
05/09 to 05/21 jlewisinsyr AKV
05/10 to 05/14 jeanigor DCL DIS Unplugged Podcast Cruise
05/31 to 06/07 gotrojansgo OKW
06/07 to 06/11 gotrojansgo THV@SSR
06/04 to 06/10 pirateprince AKL
06/16 to 06/23 RAPstar Royal Pacific :bday:
06/24 to 07/01 dmwang9 Swan
08/01 to 08/15 jackskellingtonsgirl AKV
09/03 to 09/13 dmcuk unknown
09/04 to 09/13 jeepsrj unknown
10/13 to 10/21 SurfDaddyStitch DTD Hilton 10th Anniversary :bday:
10/13 to 10/21 Timon-n-Pumbaa Fan DTD Hilton 10th Anniversary
10/16 to 10/24 RemixBoyNJ ASMu
12/02 to 12/07 jackskellingtonsgirl unknown

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter