Who's going August 2009??

13 days to go..........we are staying at ASMusic August 9-13. SO excited.....

DH and I went to WDW for our honeymoon and havent been back since then. Now we are surprising our DD (5 yrs old) with her first trip to see Cinderella's castle!

We will be there from August 2-7...staying at POP for the first time and looking forward to it!!! It can't get here fast enough!!! :yay:

Hi everyone!!!
We will be there Aug. 23-31 at the Poly and can't wait-that is if we get to go. I had to rush my dh to the emergency room on Sat. He was having pains in his side and after a cat scan they told him he had appendicitis(sp).
Anyway they operated on him right away and then the surgeon comes out and says that his appendix was fine and they think it was just a muscle pull. Imagine that- a muscle pull but they take out his appendix. Now he is out of work for two weeks(he's a personal trainer) and still has the pain that he went in with. He is worried about Disney but I tell him his health is more important!!!

Hope to be there in August with you all and a healthy dh!!!

August 9-14 here! I kind of wanted to see my 'countdown' too LOL

We leave one week from today and arrive a week from tomorrow :)

we leave 2 wks from tomorrow...aug 15-23 at POP...this is our first trip ever..we are excited and i am freaking out...:scared1:

Add me to the list! We are going for our second trip this summer!
Aug 24th to the 29th CBR...same resort as in June too!
Cannot wait to get back...this trip will make up for the one we had in June...we all got sick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter