Who's going August 2009??

August 2-9 at the CBR. It's my birthday week and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Got my fingers crossed that Cinderella Royal Table Dinner and my birthday dinner at Jiko will be magical.

Good morning! For all of you staying at Pop Century and are celebrating something special, please come join our ever growing Pop Century Countdown: What Will You Celebrate? thread. Here's the link: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=29190139#post29190139

And, if you need something to help you pass the time until August rolls around, check out my trip report. We had a lots of things happen last trip....stuck on ride, a missing tooth, a driveby scooter accident and more. The link is in my signature.

We are we are!! Mother/ son Pirate vacation. CBR Pirates room, Pirates and pals cruise, pirates league makeovers !!! August 8-15!! Can't wait!

Just made it into the August Disers club! We'll be there August 30 - September 6, 1 BR suite SSR. :thumbsup2

Im down to 45 day as of today (the 30th). Super Excited. Im working on my door decorations... stay at pop.

Polynesian, August 15-22...we can't wait! Re-scheduled from May so we have been anticipating our mouse fix for some time now...

I've never been to Disney in August. I hear it's going to be hot - any suggestions for beating the heat? Or at least coping with it?

41 days till I am sitting in the car for the loooooong drive, but 42 days till we pass under the Disney sign and start a new adventure with free dining at the WL..YIPEEEE

46 more days for us. Flying down to the GF 8/19-8/26.

I have been to Disney in July for the last three years. I have found that it was actually cooler there than in Connecticut at that time. No so this year here!

Tips to keep cool in August - duck into the shops to cool off and drink plenty of water. Take a break mid-day, if you can, and go back to your hotel for a swim to cool off.

Enjoy your trip!

August 1-8 CBR.
We are actually having a grand gathering that includes my 91 year old Grandma. We really wanted Poly but could not get 4 rooms on the 4/3 deal (nor could we get boardwalk or beachclub) when I called in March sooo staying at CBR and hope it is as wonderful as some of the pictures and posts have made it look.

6 weeks from today / 42 days away we will be at YC for 12 nights. The first 5 nights are free dining and the last 12 nights are bounceback rate booked in November 2008.

We need a vacation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Checking into the Beach Club July 31, be there until Aug 8!

We will be there in august 8/7-/814 at the POP and 8/14-8/18 at CBR:banana::banana:

I'm happy to annouce that I can join this thread :banana:we will be staying at AKV 8/25-8/30 this will be our first trip home.

Only 44 days left till we are back in the world!!! Staying at the family suite in Music! Cannot wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter