• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's going August 2009??

I'm already on the list but I wanted to say that we just found out our 22 year old daughter will be going to WDW with us this year. She has been away for 2 years at missionary college so she's missed two family vacations. We only get to see her three times a year so we are super excited to see her AND take her to WDW!

Hi All,

We are in! Hello August Dis'ers...Even though we just went this January for 10 days (8-18) the Free Dining called to us and we hollered back! :thumbsup2

We are a family of 4 Me..DH...DD10...& DS3. We'll be at a value (yet to be decided...I'm leaning towards ASMovies...all input on this matter is welcome!) from August 16th thru the 21st.

We are going on the same days as my best friend and her family of 5...Her...DH...DS10..DS10..&DD7. She is a lurker and I will try and get her to post too.... Oh, Mary... Mary, come out come out where ever you lurk! :rotfl:

I just know the kids are going to love having other kids along for the ride and The couples may even get a chance to ride together! Gasp!

I'm not too worried about the heat...Houston is about the same as Orlando and I've done just fine here in the summers.

After this January trip Dh said he didn't want to go back again when it was cold. We had some mighty cold days with lows in the 40's. We are from Houston people! We do not fair well in the cold! We were the people in parkas and fleece and gloves and hats and blankets....And shopping for more layers to put on!
Anyway...(done with my rant) We are so happy to be going in the warm heat of August! See you there!:)

We will be there Aug 1-8 on our first trip! We're staying at CBR in the new pirate rooms! I'm so excited and starting to plan away!

We will be there Aug 1-8 on our first trip! We're staying at CBR in the new pirate rooms! I'm so excited and starting to plan away!

Congratulations on your first trip! How exciting. I remember, about 21 years ago, the feeling I had when I got to the MK. Enjoy your trip!

We are staying at POP from the 14th to the 21st. My mom my sister and myself are going

OMG-- Just made final araingment for August 16-23. With free dining could not pass up this offer and we just returned from a trip March 13-21. Can not believe twice in one year.:cool1::yay::woohoo::dance3:

Hi All,

After this January trip Dh said he didn't want to go back again when it was cold. We had some mighty cold days with lows in the 40's. We are from Houston people! We do not fair well in the cold! We were the people in parkas and fleece and gloves and hats and blankets....And shopping for more layers to put on!
Anyway...(done with my rant) We are so happy to be going in the warm heat of August! See you there!:)

We were there in January this year, too, and found the weather too cold! I am a bit afraid that August will be HOT. But I figure that we have been there in September many times, and that is HOT, so how much hotter could it be? Hehe!

I am just happy to be going back...

Me-Me-Me

We are going the first week in August. So excited. Just went in December and its already been to long. Now that I cant plan my ADR's until 90 days out this wait is killing me.:rotfl:

We were there in January this year, too, and found the weather too cold! I am a bit afraid that August will be HOT. But I figure that we have been there in September many times, and that is HOT, so how much hotter could it be? Hehe!

I am just happy to be going back...

We always go in August or Sept. August is not much hotter but it is really humid. And there are the lovebugs. :love:

Aug 23-Aug 29 our first stay at CSR. :yay::yay::yay:

we will also be there. August 16-August 23, couldn't pass up the free dining even though we were there for 10 days at christmas.

Can we be added to the list??? Thanks!

8/16/09 to 8/24/09 at CSR!

second time with free dining but first time in August!

the hanley/morrison clan are visiting for 3rd year in row, stayed idrive worked
our way up to caribbean beach last year, and now 18 days of disney
dining:yay: from 30th july to 16th august at the yacht club :thumbsup2

We'll be there August 23rd-29th. Staying at SSR on developer points now that we are DVC members!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter