• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's going August 2009??

Our family will be at the CBR from August 22 - August 29. This could change based on free dining. Our youngest will be 2 on August 30 and we really don't want to pay for her flight. Hoping desperately that free dining will start earlier than the BB offer.

Terry,

Well of course we will be there Aug 1-8 2009. ;)

Looks like our schedules will finally match up again. I assume you picked these dates for a particular reason I can not mention here?? :rotfl2:

Looking forward to it.

Sean

Updated to this point! :sunny:

Terry,

Well of course we will be there Aug 1-8 2009. ;)

Looks like our schedules will finally match up again. I assume you picked these dates for a particular reason I can not mention here?? :rotfl2:

Looking forward to it.

Sean

Hi Sean: Yay, our Disney paths will cross again next summer!! :yay: It'll be so great to see you and your family, and all of our other Disney/Polynesian friends again. :grouphug:

See the countdown timer in my signature? The Hawaiian phrase above it says something like: "My beloved friends, until we meet again". A little corny, but I thought it was a fitting sentiment for the occasion. :cool2:

We booked a free dining bounceback offer for Aug 23 - 29, 2009. After switching resorts for the 3rd time it is now final...we will be staying at the AKL CL. :woohoo: It can't come around fast enough!!!

We are booked for a ten day/nine night stay at Pop Century. We arrive 8/6 and depart 8/15. We've never stayed in a value resort but I hear good things about Pop.

We are tentatively planning a trip for Aug 22 - 29th. Quick question though -I see some responses saying they are going Aug X for FD. Are people just basing that off dates from previous years?
We were able to take advantage of FD last year and it was wonderful and would love to do it again!!

Haven't left for our XMAS trip yet, but I plan on 8/10 - 8/17 at the POP, too.
Although dates COULD change for FD. =)

:wizard: We'll be at Universal for the first time from Aug 17th - 20th and then at the Poly from August 21-28!
Can't wait.

Add us to the list! We'll be at the BCV Aug 11-19th. DH and DD first trip to DW - my last trip there was in 1987! I can't wait!!!:mickeyjum

We are tentatively planning a trip for Aug 22 - 29th. Quick question though -I see some responses saying they are going Aug X for FD. Are people just basing that off dates from previous years?
We were able to take advantage of FD last year and it was wonderful and would love to do it again!!

Some people booked Free Dining for next year through the "Bounceback" offer, which means that they were on a trip to WDW this year and there was a flyer in their room that offered this promotion if they booked it before they left to go home. They may still offer free dining to the general public for next year, but that remains to be seen whether they do or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter