Who's getting snow tomorrow?

You're lucky! Almost every public college in VA has cancelled school already. Except mine. I'm hoping to wake up, check my phone, and then go back to sleep! :cool1: Hahahaha
Eh, you should just plan on skipping. I would! :thumbsup2 100% serious....

Stay safe everyone!! :goodvibes

We'll probably get snow. Central Virginia, it's hard to tell who's getting rain vs. snow. We're halfway between Ric and C-ville, so we usually get snow.

So. MD here, news reporting anywhere from 12-24" and windy, so we've battened down the hatches. Have plenty of food, water, necessities, oil lamps, and a gas range if electric goes out, so we're all set. Snuggle up time fokes! Everyone stay warm and safe! :goodvibes

Eh, you should just plan on skipping. I would! :thumbsup2 100% serious....

Stay safe everyone!! :goodvibes

I would but I have 2 projects due tomorrow. But I've heard through the grapevine that if it starts snowing overnight, they are canceling classes tomorrow morning. So I'm praying for that!

It looks for once Boston is going to miss the snowstorm. At least that is what is being reported by the weather people at the moment:goodvibes

We're supposed to get some tonight into tomorrow but nothing like 30 inches, thank God! :scared1: I think ours is supposed to be 2-5", beginning as the ever-popular wintry mix and then changing into snow. Yeehaw.

they say 2-4 today, 6-10 overnite, and 4-6 tomorrow..but who knows..they say the eastern part of the state faces a slim possibility of 30-33!

Central PA here. Weatherman says 6", but who knows, really? I'm so glad this storm is falling on a weekend when hopefully, most people can just snuggle in and stay home.

Best wishes going to those who HAVE to be on the roads this weekend, whereever you are. May God keep ya'll safe! :thumbsup2

It's snowing super fast here. It must be right at the 31-32 degree mark.

I am in Southern New Jersey where they are expecting a blizzard. 16" - 24". Yikes!

My dd will be with her dad this weekend and I am actually excited about being snowed in all by myself. How sad is that? :rotfl2:

The latest update for us here on Long Island NY is 3-7 inches, so we will see.

The latest update for us here on Long Island NY is 3-7 inches, so we will see.

Crazy how different the totals could be based on north or south shore. I'm on the north shore and channel 12 is saying 1-3". My kids are bummed.:laughing:

Snow heading our way. Should start anytime. I think I've heard 26"+ for our area. I am at work, DD has 3.5 hour early dismissal, and DBF is working from home. I think I will probably get released as soon as it starting coming down hard. The government employees have liberal leave policy for today.

The only thing I really needed was firewood just in case the power goes out. I have 8 bundles so that should be plenty.

Tomorrow I am making a turkey for dinner. It will be a great day for the oven to be on all afternoon with the aroma of turkey filling the air. Yummy!

I have lots of homework to do this weekend so being snowed in isn't so bad. :thumbsup2

Ohhh....just got word. They are shutting the base down at 12:30. WooHoo!

It's wintry-mix-ing here right now, mainly rain. They're still calling for up to 5" of accumulation by midnight tonight, or at least that's when the winter weather advisory or whatever ends.

Nothing here yet. Kids only have a 2 hr. early dismissal so that means my son gets out at 12:40 and my daughter gets out at 2pm - I think it's going to be snowing by then. I'll have to wait and see - I can always go and pick her up sooner if I have to.

Northern DE is calling for 12-18" starting around 4pm.

I'm leaving shortly to go to the Poconos for the weekend, where they expect a couple of inches, nothing much, lol. DH will have a nice, quiet weekend with the snow and the cats. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter