Who's from NH?

Orginally from Methuen Mass and moved to Haverhill about 10 years ago when we got married. Moved to lovely Raymond, NH four years ago. We love living in NH!

Welcome!!

Now if we compared your info to my mom's it would be really close. She was born in Methuen...lived in Ipswich for a time, and then when Dad retired they moved to Barrington.

Looks like we've walked over some of the same dirt...

i am from manchester nh the big city next month i am going on my first deney cruise i can,t wat 12 years a go i wat on one with my dad we lost him 11 years a go i am doing this for him:goofy:

Orginally from Methuen Mass and moved to Haverhill about 10 years ago when we got married. Moved to lovely Raymond, NH four years ago. We love living in NH!

Hey from Raymond to and I see you are also going the same time as DH and I are, and we are going for our anniversary too. That is too funny!:lmao:

I too was originally from Methuen, Mass. We use to walk almost two miles to what was known as Jr. High. We would walk past the old police station on Osgood Street I think it was to Central Street. I think Marstan Mills is now where the old police station use to be.:yay: When we lived there buses use to run every 15 minutes to Lawrence. Really dates me telling you this but I am use to my age.:dance3:

Good Morning fellow NH people. The sun is shining again today and it looks like other than Tuesday we are in for a good stretch of weather. I am soooo excited.

I spent a beautiful sunny day out on Squam Lake today! It was gorgeous! A perfect NH day:)

Hi All!

We are currently living in NC until Friday when we are heading back up North. We lived in Merrimack 3 years ago and are looking to live in the Manchester area this time around as my husband will be working in Portsmouth! Any suggestions will be gladly taken!!!

So glad to see this thread!

Beautiful, beautiful day here in NH! The rest of the week looks great too. Only 9 more days till the kids first day of school!
2.gif

Hi All!

We are currently living in NC until Friday when we are heading back up North. We lived in Merrimack 3 years ago and are looking to live in the Manchester area this time around as my husband will be working in Portsmouth! Any suggestions will be gladly taken!!!

So glad to see this thread!

Stay in NC!!! :rotfl:

No, seriously, we lived in NC for a year (about 10 years ago) and came back north. Regret it, we do. I love NH summers but that's about it. Y'all can keep winter!! :rolleyes1

Beautiful, beautiful day here in NH! The rest of the week looks great too. Only 9 more days till the kids first day of school!
2.gif

Ditto the weather statement, but in regards to school....

Another whole month of summer before we start back to school! :woohoo: We homeschool and don't plan to start until after our vacation! Summer's just too short....

I totally agree about the winter! We are NOT looking forward to getting pounded by snow, sleet, freezing rain. My husbands job is the ONLY reason we are headed back up to the cold! I'll actually have to get my son a winter coat and boots this year! :sad1:

Hi all- We're in Merrimack, but dreaming about WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter