• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's from Central Jersey

DennisP

I owe, I owe. So its off to work I go!!
I have seen threads about Southern New Jersey and Northern New Jersey. Anyone out there from Central New Jersey??

p.s. I'm from Woodbridge Township.

We are from Old Bridge! Two of our neighbors also joined DVC since we moved here and also I know for sure there are some others in the area that I've met at dancing school and other places.

Hi! We are 10 minutes southwest of Flemington in Hunterdon County...just joined DVC in February @ SSR (first stay this August @OKW).

Suzy
:earsgirl:

I grew up in Middlesex County but I just moved to PA at the beginning of this year.

Hi,

Tinton Falls, here (Monmouth County). Though some would say this is south Jersey, we say central. (I posted on the S.NJ thread too, don't want to miss out ;) ). Only NJ would have a conflict in this category.:crazy:

Looking forward to see what other locals are on the Dis.

We live in Hillsborough, Somerset County. Moved from Old Bridge about 6 years ago. :)

You from Joisy??

<font face="times" size="+0">:wave: we live in Hudson County, but dbf grew up in Monmouth County, and we go down there every once in a while to visit his parents, who still live there.</font>

Monroe Twp. (Middlesex County) here! And I know & work with several DVC owners from here.

Ocean County- I dont consider this south Jersey, I think only those from "up north" consider Ocean County south Jersey.

Old Bridge also. Originally from Staten Island, then lived in Cranford. Here just over a year

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter