Who's dressing up for MNSSHP?

1daisy

Mouseketeer
Wondering how many other adults will be dressing up the night that you go! Do you think we'll be out of place if me and DH dress up in outfits to go with DS5? Thinking of a Star Wars theme. Can't wait to go Oct. 18.:cool1:

We did not "dress up"...DH and I had shirts to match the boys...Had them made on DisneyDirect.com...They had a Mickey dressed in a skeleton costume on the front...Disney Direct has a bunch of Halloween designs to choose from when you go to "make-your-own T-shirt"...

We felt that we looked like we were at a Halloween party, very comfortable, not hot in a costume (it was a warm night), and not over done...The kids really liked that we all had the same shirt on and several people did comment on liking the way we looked...

Have a great time!

Trust me, there will will tons of adults dressed up! We go every year and we always dress up (five adults and one small child). Some people get really into it and wear very elaborate and creative costumes. We always see LOTS of great costumes on adults.

Don't be shy about dressing up. You will get a lot of attention and positive comments, especially if you are a "unit" (like Star Wars), and after all, isn't that what a Halloween party is for?!
Last year our group was the Scooby Doo gang. I can't tell you how many times we got extra handfuls of candy from CMs who liked our costumes.

Have fun and Go for it!!

Me and my mom are dressing up as a witch and a fairy.... We don't celebrate halloween in Denmark, so it will be so much fun!!!!

My husband and I dressed up last year and had a blast. People were taking their kid's picture with my husband because he was dressed like Captain Hook. There were lots of adults dressed up. There were also plenty of adults that were not dressed up. Just whatever makes you feel comfortable. :)

We are definately dressing up. We are going to be Alice in Wonderland (me), my DH will be Mad Hatter, and my mother will be Queen of Hearts. I can't wait!!

My best friend and I are going to be Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum to her daughter's Alice. :-)

DH and I plan to dress up, and it will be on September 16 so I hope others are in the early dress-up spirit! I am going to be tinkerbell (a cotton lime green summer dress makes for a comfortable costume) and DH is going to be one of the lost boys (again, an easy to make, not too hot costume). It should be fun pictures, if nothing else! :yay:

We will be there in our matching Incredible T-Shirts- if you see a couple wearing the red shirts on Sept 16th, say hello!! :)

Amy

DH and I are wearing tshirts that I made on Zazzle.com. We were going to dress up, but on Sept 9th, I think it's going to be too hot to worry about a costume!!

We are going on the 19th of Sept, and we are all dressing. I am going as Alice in Wonderland, and hubby hasn't decided what he will be yet. My dad is going as Caesar and my mom is going as a roman goddess. My mom has been making our costumes since we were little kids (now age 30 and 33) and this year is no different. We can't wait to show off our costumes and Halloween spirit even though we won't have any kids with us.

I always dress up :). One year my DD and I were Jane and Judy Jetson, last year I went with a friend and we dressed as Laverne and Shirley. This year I'm going with a friend and we're dressing up as " Devils in blue dresses ". You will see tons of adults dressed up-MNSSHP is a lot of fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter