Who's camping?

campingcorgi

<font color=blue>Will work for a chance to live at
Who is going to be at the Fort soon? We'll be there the 27th of June to the 8th of July. If you see our really over-decorated site--hopefully in the 1700 loop--feel free to say hi! Look for our 'Corgi on Guard' sign!

Barbara--aka campingcorgi
Kathy--aka minniebago
Morgan--aka imagegirl
Lauren--aka the 4 year old speed demon
Gunnar--aka the corgi hairball

I will be camping that week, but it won't be at Ft. Wilderness.

We'll be at Camp Rainey Mountain in the very Northeast Corner of Georgia for a week with Boy Scouts!!

We'll be way up in the mountains, so hopefully it will be cooler as we'll have no electricity in the campsites. Fortunately, the dining hall does have air conditioning :-)

Carol

We'll be camping in Danville, Vermont for the 4th of July weekend, but will be at FW from July 17 - 30. We can't wait. Please let us know about bugs and any other useful FW info when you return.

From 6/27 thru 7/9--we'll look for you when we're cruising around in our golf cart on the 4th!!!!!! We will hopefully be in the 100 loop-we are from PA and will be towing a geen Jeep-our motorhome is a 30 ft Gulfstream. See ya there!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :wave:

BTW, I'm glad to hear about your over--decorated site!! I love looking at them and ours will be decorated too!! No such thing as over-decorating IMHO-my DH begs to differ!!:earseek:

Campingcorgi

You lucky duck! Going again, have fun. We enjoyed meeting you when we were down over Easter, but will have to wait a while before we get back again. Too many things going on.I'm sure your site will be one of the most decorated. Have a great, safe trip.

I was just checking availability online and was surprised to see that there are campsites available for the week before, the week after, and even just for the holiday weekend. I only have 2 days off and my DW works in accounting so its tuff for her to get anytime off at the end of or the first of the month. We are hoping to do a 2 night trip 28th - 30th. But it will take a lot of extra work for the DW to get the time off. You got to love only being 90 miles away!

we are heading out but not to the Fort, going to Wekiwa Springs state park, then onto St Augustine and onto Daytona for the Pepsi 400 Nascar race, she be a great week:sunny:

I'm so jealous! We have nothing planned for the next month. We will leave for FW Aug. 19 or 20...............time is going slow!:(

We will be at FW from July 16- 22nd, our mid year vacation. I cannot wait. We don't hit the parks during this summer trip. We just go to enjoy the campground, with a visit to BB or TL. :teeth:

The DW was able to get the time off so we get to do our little 2 night trip this coming Monday - Wednesday. Not only will this be our first trip to the Fort this year but will be our first camping trip since early March as well as my first 2 consecutive days off since late March.

We are camping July 31 to August 8!!!

Trying the cabin thing this year, flying down, not towing the trailer.

Time is DRAGGING:rolleyes: I cant wait any longer!

Boy, the time does drag, until you get really close and then it's crunch time!

We are down to packing the last few things and getting the fridge cold for the groceries. One last trip to WalMart and we should be ready to roll.

We'll hit the road in the morning! Have a great 4th, everyone, wherever you may be!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter