Who's been to WDW pregnant?

my back was killing me at the end of the day- you might want to look into a maternity back/belly brace (although, it would get pretty hot!).

This is SO TRUE! Invest in a GOOD maternity support belt. Very important!

Yet another Laura here who has been to WDW pregnant :) I went last year when I was around 6 months pregnant. I had a great time! I rode everything except the mountains, Test Track, Rock n rollercoaster, Tower of Terror and Mission Space. Everyone has given great advice - lots of water, lots of breaks, and for me - lots of food stops :rotfl:

Have a great time!!

Hi Laura,
I was 5 months pregnant of my eldest (8 years ago!) when I went to the World. I remember that I was taking Lamaze clases and the instructor recommend me to rent a wheel chair. I didn't take her advice, I thought she was exagerating, and I was used to exercise so walking a lot didn't bother me.
Well, it was in May and the heat was intense and I stood a lot in the first couple of days, so at the end of the 3rd day I was definetely not OK and ended... yes, in a wheelchair.
So DH pushed me around for the rest of my vacations, and I was better then.
My advise would be: even if you're used to walk, if you feel tired after the first day or so, rent a wheelchair! It will be more comfortable for you.
Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter