Who's back from the Magic today???

My first question is for my husband, does anyone know if there is turkey legs on the buffet or avail any time during the cruise?

Don't know about this specific cruise as we haven't gone yet. However, turkey legs have been available at the buffet after the Pirate Night show/fireworks in the past.

How much farther is it till you go under the bridge? Thank you for all the information!

I am guessing but I think it was another 10 or 15 minutes.

My first question is for my husband, does anyone know if there is turkey legs on the buffet or avail any time during the cruise?

and Yes...turkey legs were served at the Pirate Buffet on this cruise.

MJ

Does anyone know the cost of the Shutters photo CD??

Also, did anyone get the navigators they can scan and upload?

I bought the shutters photo CD. The CD cost 349.99 and it included the pictures from the WDW photo card too. We also paid an extra $75.00 and got all the printed pictures as well.

What day and time is the tea with Alice?

We went on the first sea day at 4pm. I think it was also offered on one other sea day. There definitely weren't a lot of spots, so I'd go to guest services once you are onboard to get tickets. Tea included juice and cookies and the Mad Hatter and Alice were there.

We went on the first sea day at 4pm. I think it was also offered on one other sea day. There definitely weren't a lot of spots, so I'd go to guest services once you are onboard to get tickets. Tea included juice and cookies and the Mad Hatter and Alice were there.

Was the tea an additional cost?

How was travel on the "at sea" days? I know it was Beryl-avoiding at the beginning of the cruise....how was the trip north at the end of the cruise?

Trip north was as smooth as Ive ever had on a cruise!

I had a rough day at sea on formal night with the roughness from Beryl. They put ginger ale up at the drink station. Sun was out but the seas were rough and it was windy.

Fatima - tastings were as follows from what i can remember.

art of entertaining food classes/tastings (free) - tuna tartar appy, salmon in phyllo, and apple strudel and they did mushroom risotto too.

alcohol tastings (charge) - beer (there were a few different ones), whiskey, mojito, margarita/tequila, rum, mixology and there were a few different wine tastings (old world, new world, sommelier)

We aren't cruising until September 12th but I cannot wait to hear more about the NYC cruises!!

I just hope they have NYC and Canada Disney merchandise still available for their last cruise!!!:goodvibes

I had a rough day at sea on formal night with the roughness from Beryl. They put ginger ale up at the drink station. Sun was out but the seas were rough and it was windy.

art of entertaining food classes/tastings (free) - tuna tartar appy, salmon in phyllo, and apple strudel and they did mushroom risotto too.

alcohol tastings (charge) - beer (there were a few different ones), whiskey, mojito, margarita/tequila, rum, mixology and there were a few different wine tastings (old world, new world, sommelier)

Mojitos and rum - are those new? Oh boy, oh boy! The only one you didn't list was the martini. So how many tastings can we do in 4 sea days?:thumbsup2

I had no idea they had food classes/tastings. That is wonderful!

Mojitos and rum - are those new? Oh boy, oh boy! The only one you didn't list was the martini. So how many tastings can we do in 4 sea days?:thumbsup2

I had no idea they had food classes/tastings. That is wonderful!

There were two martini tastings as well. We went to many of the tastings and there were VERY few people signed up. In fact, for the mixology class it was just my husband and me, so it was especially fun. Oh, and there was cognac as well.

Some have asked if our rooms were ready on time. We got on the boat at 12:30 and the rooms were ready then. But remember, we were the first cruise after they had a couple of days with no passengers.

Nope, tea was not an additional cost, but tickets were limited and first come first serve from guest services.

were the available at guest services as soon as you boarded? That's my plan.

There were two martini tastings as well. We went to many of the tastings and there were VERY few people signed up. In fact, for the mixology class it was just my husband and me, so it was especially fun. Oh, and there was cognac as well.

Some have asked if our rooms were ready on time. We got on the boat at 12:30 and the rooms were ready then. But remember, we were the first cruise after they had a couple of days with no passengers.

Anyone remember the cost of the not so free tastings?

I know I've seen the answers to these questions somewhere on DISBoards before but of course it escapes me :rolleyes1 BUT ... do you get the tickets for the tastings and such at guest services?any idea when these classes are, I'd like to see if I can book babysitting on-line before I go to ensure we get it (or do they change the times)
Also, how do you know your rooms are ready? DO you have to keep checking with guest services?
Thanks! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter