• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's at Sea World or Legoland right now or will be soon?

uneekstylez

Mouseketeer
Just thought I'd put it out there. I'm gonna be there next month. But I'm wondering if anyone can pick me up a map for both parks if it's not too much trouble and mail it out to me before I go? I'll send you a self-addressed stamped envelope so you won't have to pay anything out of pocket! Please let me know. PM me! :) THANK YOU!

Have you found anyone to send them to you yet? I will be at Sea World on Sat, Sun, & Monday! I'd be happy to get a map for you!

You are the first to reply! That would be soooo great! Please PM me your address and I will send out that self addressed envelope so when you get the map you can mail it out to me whenever you're ready! :) THANK YOU!!! Now all I need is a Legoland map. LOL :cool1:

I PM'd you my address. Good luck finding someone that's going to Legoland! We wont be going there for a few more years.... I don't think you want to wait that long!

We're going to Legoland next week and I'll do my best to remember to bring home extra maps (I still have extra DL maps from our first trip, so odds are good!)--we won't be home until the middle of the month though. I'll PM you after we're home to get your address for mailing the LL map.

DisSarahK - Thanks so much! But I actually called Legoland earlier today to see if they would send me a map. And they said they would! :cool1:

I really don't know why I never tried calling and asking. LOL! I think it's cauze Disneyland doesn't mail out maps so I assumed other parks didn't either. :confused3

GottaLuvMickey - I already mailed out an envelope on Tuesday so hopefully it's there when you get home. :)

Thanks ladies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter