• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Whoopi Goldberg on board the Disney Dream

Here I am sitting here watching snow and more snow wishing I was with you. Blah. Jealous.

Here I am sitting here watching snow and more snow wishing I was with you. Blah. Jealous.

I have to put up with that next week when I fly into Nashville. It is supposed to be Cold, White, and nasty all next week while I am there. Boo!!

This thread is so funny. Love it. I am jealous of all of you on the Dream, but happy for all of you.

I have to put up with that next week when I fly into Nashville. It is supposed to be Cold, White, and nasty all next week while I am there. Boo!!

Nashville is an utter mess in the snow. I was there today when it started snowing this afternoon and that is why I didn't even get Nikki a photo of her Bret-ish cowboy.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

The matching outfits brought up a little lunch.

Ditto.

No more celebrity sightings. I think DCL has dressed them as stateroom attendants so that I cant find them.

Still on the hunt.......

Ok, now that's funny! :rotfl2: My stateroom attendant on PCC 2.0 was also invisible. I imagined little elves (not Snow White's dwarf friends, but elves) coming into my cabin to give me chocolates and make towel animals. And present big honkin' poster laminates each night trying to sell me more DVC.

As for a film crew, I thought you had one going with you to London/Paris? His name is Mike. :laughing:

Thanks for the morning giggle. I'm sneaking in a few minutes at the computer before my daughter gets up late due to another snow day here. Loving your posts Kevin, as well as everyone else's commentary. Sorry to hear the Dancing with the Stars girl was snippy. My fav is Tony Dovolani and I swear I caught a glimpse of him in one of Sam Champion's segments on GMA yesterday. Could just be wishful thinking though!

Sending some pixie dust your way, hoping that Samantha Brown will finally be found! pixiedust: Keep us posted!

...As for a film crew, I thought you had one going with you to London/Paris? His name is Mike. :laughing:

4847_111788506384_681266384_1962758_1291854_n.jpg
:rotfl2:

We are on our way to Pete's to record the Dream Podcast!

I'm ashamed to admit it.... but I was unable to track down Samantha Brown.

She's eluded me..... this time.

I pretty much ran into Sam Champion every time I turned around..... or his mother.

We are on our way to Pete's to record the Dream Podcast!

I'm ashamed to admit it.... but I was unable to track down Samantha Brown.

She's eluded me..... this time.

I pretty much ran into Sam Champion every time I turned around..... or his mother.
I'm sure you tried, Kevin! Ah, well.

I'm totally bummed out, because Samantha Brown is going to be at the big AAA travel show here in Columbus on Sunday, and I have a big test for work RIGHT AT THE TIME SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BE THERE! Life is so unfair!

Looking forward to the podcast!

Sayhello

I'm sure you tried, Kevin! Ah, well.

I'm totally bummed out, because Samantha Brown is going to be at the big AAA travel show here in Columbus on Sunday, and I have a big test for work RIGHT AT THE TIME SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BE THERE! Life is so unfair!

Looking forward to the podcast!

Sayhello

Mmmmmmmmm, Columbus is just little over a 2 hour drive for me. I don't have any plans for Sunday, maybe I could pop in and scold her for hiding from Kevin. :mad: :laughing:

Kevin -- Sorry to hear you never found her. She would be a great podcast guest. I know she has done an interview for another podcast. I bet Dave Parfitt could convince her to join you guys for a show. I think this should be his new Jedi mission. :yoda: I have faith in his powers.

Looking forward to the "Dreams" Podcast too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter