• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Whoopi Goldberg on board the Disney Dream

:woohoo: Kevin's Star Sighting Bingo:

Try to find: Chris Evans, Jim Parsons, Jake Gyllenhaal, Hayden Christensen, Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp (bonus if he is in character), Harrison Ford, Will Smith, Denzel Washington....[/QUOTE

I Love this lol. What does he get for a BINGO?

I FOUND HIM.

I found Sam Champion.

Ok... I didnt look hard. He was standing right next to me.

I explained that I didn't know who he was but that I was doing this for Katie Werling.

He introduced me to his Mom.

I have some bad news for Katie.

I think he plays for our team.

:rotfl: :cool1: :worship:

Just had to explain to my colleagues why I was laughing so loud....

ABC News this morning - Sam Champion is reporting from the Dream and yes, he said he took his mother. He suggested book early and the Dream is phenomenal and he said he is not saying that just because Disney is the parent company. I believe him :goodvibes

Lmao Kevin, he definitely does. ;)

I just saw Sam broadcasting live from the ship. I was cracking up looking for the crew and Whoopi. I then started guessing who is getting shoved down the Aqua Duck today (probably Corey) and who would funniest getting shoved down it (John!!).

Can't wait for more updates! I just turned off the Today show and switched to Good Morning America hoping to catch some footage of the Dream. So far all I've gotten is the weather report for more snow due in the Northeast tomorrow. Making me wish I was on a cruise ship.

Make sure the team gets in a shot with Sam or Whoopi. Have a great trip!

Yikes! Just caught sight of Sam Champion! He's got a bright purple polo shirt on. Go find him so you can say hi to the Dis listeners/readers!

Thanks again for the coverage!

So Cool! Kevin, were you even able to eat with those two at the table next to you? Have you spotted Ms. Brown yet?

:woohoo: Kevin's Star Sighting Bingo:

Try to find: Chris Evans, Jim Parsons, Jake Gyllenhaal, Hayden Christensen, Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp (bonus if he is in character), Harrison Ford, Will Smith, Denzel Washington....

I'm sorry, buit the LAST person I'd want to see on the maiden voyage of a ship is Leonardo DiCaprio.

Just sayin...

Love this thread! Thanks Kevin for the updates but I like everyone else am a little jealous as well. :goodvibes Tell Whoopi I think she's AWESOME! And yes, anyone that watches GMA knows all to well about Sam. But I still love him!

WHOOPI IS NOW SiTTING WITH JOHN STAMOS.

This is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Samantha Brown is mine.

:laughing::laughing: I am guessing we are going to find out if the Dream has a holding cel and how good security is?

Good Luck Kevin!! :wizard:

Okay.....can you all hear me screaming at the Internet connection?

Haven't found Samantha Brown yet. She may have been alerted by Stamos and Goldberg that I'm looking for her.

She may be hiding....hmm.

Did meet a generic Dancing with the Stars girl. Not a clue to who she was and didn't seem amused when I asked what Cloris Leachman was like? She kinda sniffed and walked away.

We are at Castaway Cay today and are not getting off the ship. Been to Castaway Cay and having too much fun on board.

Our plan is to get off the ship and go to Pete's and record a Disney Dream podcast. lots to tell.

Walter can't wait to ride the Aqua Duck. The rest of can't wait to watch and point.

My SB hunting hours are dwindling. I'm off to go find her.

It seems that every person on this ship has an iPad or a film crew.

I need to get myself a film crew.

More later.

I will completely volunteer myself to be your film crew Kevin!

loving this!

hope you find Samantha, Kevin.

I can totally pass on Whoopi (sorry, but true), but Samantha- i'd just die! and love Sam Champion too- watch him everyday. He is quite 'hunky', no matter which team he plays for, we can all enjoy looking! :confused3:rotfl::thumbsup2:lovestruc

It is nice to hear you are having a wonderful time!

Can't wait to hear all your comments on the podcast.

It's a great day to be alive!
Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter