Whoooo hoooooo!!!!!

dizneydiva2005

<font color=teal>But there were crab legs!!<br><fo
:mickeyjum I am so dancing!!! I decided what the heck- call Disney and check if there is a pin code attached to my name... there was!!!! I saved $500 for our Nov trip :dance3:
My parents are also going during that time and I was able to use it for them- saved them $400

I am so excited :banana:

Congrats! May i ask what resort you are staying at?? We are also going to DW in november!! Hopefully we will have a pin code some day soon too!:)

Congrats! May i ask what resort you are staying at?? We are also going to DW in november!! Hopefully we will have a pin code some day soon too!:)

We're staying at Fort Wilderness in a cabin and my parents are POFQ

You should call and just see if there is a pin code attached to your name. Never hurts, and goodness knows I've called a dozen times asking!

Just wondering - but when you call to get prices, would they tell you if you had acode or do they wait for you to ask?

:mickeyjum I am so dancing!!! I decided what the heck- call Disney and check if there is a pin code attached to my name... there was!!!! I saved $500 for our Nov trip :dance3:
My parents are also going during that time and I was able to use it for them- saved them $400

How great. We will be at FW cabins the first week of Dec. That kind of saving would sure come in handy right now but since this is our first trip I am sure nothing will be offered to us. How many times do you have to visit before you are eligable for a pin code?

I call yesterday and found out I had a code next to my name- first time for everything or have I been offered them before just never knew. I always book my disney vacation online and never call to reserve it so I may have been missing out :confused3 :confused3

So I am saving a whopping $112 off of my short trip 11/30-12/3- enough to buy my xmas party tickets :banana: :banana:

Just wondering - but when you call to get prices, would they tell you if you had acode or do they wait for you to ask?

Well, 2 years ago when booking a trip the CM told me I had a pin code attached to my name- I had no idea what that even was. I was happy- but I didn't know what I saved because I just booked it using the discount.

But since then whenever we have a trip planned I call and ask- today was my lucky day! :banana:

How great. We will be at FW cabins the first week of Dec. That kind of saving would sure come in handy right now but since this is our first trip I am sure nothing will be offered to us. How many times do you have to visit before you are eligable for a pin code?

I have no idea how Disney decides who and when to send the codes- it can't hurt to call and ask.

All I said today {like every other time} is ... I'm just wondering if I happen to have a pin code attached to my name? Today he said, yes you do but it's for a package... which is perfect because that's what I booked for November! He said he had to rebook it using the code- when he was done he said- I hate to tell you this but you're going to have to save $500 :cloud9: LOL I was so happy!

I have no idea how Disney decides who and when to send the codes- it can't hurt to call and ask.

All I said today {like every other time} is ... I'm just wondering if I happen to have a pin code attached to my name? Today he said, yes you do but it's for a package... which is perfect because that's what I booked for November! He said he had to rebook it using the code- when he was done he said- I hate to tell you this but you're going to have to save $500 :cloud9: LOL I was so happy!

I have asked 3 CM's now about a code attached to my name....One said if you have a special discount, you would have to give the pin # to me, not the other way around. The other 2 CM's acted like they had never even heard of a pin. :confused3

I am thrilled for you!! So nice to use it for your parents as well.:thumbsup2 My parents are going with us in Oct and I am praying for a code so it will especially help them out.

When I called I was told that I would receive a mailing and therefore no need to call.:confused3

What would happen if I called and received some pixie dust of a code when I have booked through a TA?????

I have asked 3 CM's now about a code attached to my name....One said if you have a special discount, you would have to give the pin # to me, not the other way around. The other 2 CM's acted like they had never even heard of a pin. :confused3

That is really annoying, isn't it? The last few times I've called, it was just to check about a pin code... and every time the CM said 'let me check' ... yesterday the guy said- yes you do... let me rebook your package and see how much you can save.

I hope you get a CM that can you!

I am thrilled for you!! So nice to use it for your parents as well.:thumbsup2 My parents are going with us in Oct and I am praying for a code so it will especially help them out.

When I called I was told that I would receive a mailing and therefore no need to call.:confused3

What would happen if I called and received some pixie dust of a code when I have booked through a TA?????

Goodness, I guess I've just been lucky with what CM answers the phone lately. You can call and ask, I've done it a few times now... and had a discount attached to my name but I've never received an email or postcard about it. Keep trying!!!!

I just spoke with a CM through online chat at Disneyworld.com and asked if they could check and see if I had a pin attached to my name...here is the response I just received.

"Gina Christine: I am not able to view anything, however, you would know if you received a pin offer because it would be emailed or mailed to you."

Riiiiight :lmao:

Can you pls tell me what I am missing here? I love to save $, and maybe book another trip....:lmao:

DisneyDiva2005,
Planning a trip in Dec. (our 6 th trip, 3rd for Dec.). My question, did you just call the regular WDW Reservation numer for the the PIN CODE savings?:goodvibes

DisneyDiva2005,
Planning a trip in Dec. (our 6 th trip, 3rd for Dec.). My question, did you just call the regular WDW Reservation numer for the the PIN CODE savings?:goodvibes

Yup, I dialed 407-wdisney :thumbsup2

I called last night to see if I had a pin code...........................NO LUCK!:sad1: I guess i have to hope for a december code!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter