Whoohoo!! October trip paid for...

Discussion in 'Camping at Disney World' started by castlehappy, Jul 26, 2009.

1. castlehappy

castlehappy Mouseketeer

just paid off our trip to the Fort. We will be there October 18-25....had park tickets with days left from the last trip.... universal tickets...paid for. We have $450 in Visa gift cards that we have saved, plus $400 in disney rewards! Just me and my DH going this time...I can't wait to get back to the fort:banana:
    Now, just trying to decide which restaurants are a must do while we are there..any suggestions?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 4daubers

4daubers Mouseketeer

Good for you! It's a great feeling for that last payment to be done.

Restaurants...you'll get plenty of recommendations. Our favorites are Whispering Canyon, Breakfast with Chef Mickey at the Contemporary, Trails End and 50's Diner.

4. Born 2 Fish

Born 2 Fish I'D RATHER BE FISHING.

Congrats !! :thumbsup2
    Some of my favs in no order,,

The Garden Grill in the Land-Epcot
    Boma
    Crystal Palace
    Narcoossees
    Kona Cafe

and don't forget the killer smoked turkey legs (any place that sells them)

5. FlaFortCampster

FlaFortCampster DIS Veteran

Good for you! October is a really pleasant month go. We went to Artist Point, WL, last December. The entree was alright, but the mushroom soup was the best I've ever had. I'd like to go just have a bowl of the soup again and skip the expensive full meal. The view by the window of the falls is quite. beautiful.

6. castlehappy

castlehappy Mouseketeer

Thanks everyone for the suggestions! Oh, and the smoked turkey legs...DH already has those on his list...he loves those things!

7. liv luvs disney

liv luvs disney DIS Veteran

Nothing like a paid for trip!:cool1:

We like Le Cellier. The kids love Rainforest Cafe and Crystal Palace. Honestly, we've never eaten anything at WDW we thought was despicable.

8. Brocktoon

Brocktoon 21st Century Schizoid Man

You may want to book the dinning reservations ASAP. You're within the 90 Day reservation window, and they just extended free dining for the general public over that period. Chances are that most resturants on site will be filling up fast!