Whoo! It's official!

rjvose17

Mouseketeer
We just became DVC members at the end of Dec 2010 and without even using our points decided that we need another contract to make sure we have two to leave one each for our two girls! So we are now proud owners at AKV and OKW! Our guide was amazing and was able to get our use years to match and got us 2010's points to bank so we got double the points on both contracts even though we bought on in Dec and one in Jan!

Long story short we booked our first DVC vacation for September. Today I was able to snag a ressie at BCV( today is our 7 month window) so we are 4 nights there and one week at AKV! We will be there Sept 16th thru 27th! Our youngest daughter will he turning 5 on the 20th and our 9 year wedding anniversary is the 21st. I cannot wait! We were also able to catch some amazing fares on Southwest out of Manchester NH for 621.00 for all 4 of us! Keep your fingers crossed for me cause I want to keep the magic rolling with some ADR's at le Cellier and possibly Chef Mickeys for a birthday party! :lovestruc

AWESOME!!!:cool1: We are new owners at OKW, too. It is so exciting, isn't it? I have to wait a few years before I try to convince DH to buy another contract for kiddo #2, though:laughing:

Congratulations:wizard:

Congrats! Your trip so wonderful :cool1: So much to celebrate on top of your First Visit Home, really can't beat that. Good luck with your ADRs. Hope the Pixie Dust keeps coming. pixiedust:

Congratulations! You got some great stays ahead! As far as Le Cellier goes, since it's going to be 2 TS for the dining plan as of March, it seems to be easier to book dinner. I was able to get a dinner for June just the other day.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Congratulations rjvose17 on becoming DVC members and welcome to a great community, you're going to have some wonderful and magical vacations.

And fingers crossed for getting those Le Cellier & Chef Mickeys reservations, all the very best from two OKW UK members.

Congrats!!! We have two boys and I bought 1 contract w/ the 1st was a year old and the 2nd contract when the 2nd was a few months old. I'll be using the points until the boys get married and thats when I'll pass their contracts off to them so they can enjoy WDW w/ their families. one contract for each kid.....i wonder what contract I'll buy for myself when i'm done paying off contract #2?? :confused3 :goodvibes

WOW you guys! Such an awesome welcome, I wasn't expecting all the replies! That totally made me and my families day. I am so happy to be a member of the DVC community and you guys just showed me why. I can't thank you all enough for such a warm welcoming.

We can't wait to go, even after all the trips we have made to WDW for some reason I have never been so excited. Ill keep you all posted on the ADR's!

Thanks again!!!! :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter