whoo hoo I lost my 1st 2 pounds

luvmyfam444

DIS Veteran
this week...........

sure wish I could say bigger #s - like week 25 & 50 lbs or something like that....

oh well....
I'm gonna hang in there..........

Every loss, whether it is big or small is worth celebrating. Congratulations on your first 2 pounds. :thumbsup2

If you really want to put it into perspective, you lost the equivilent of 8 sticks of butter!! :teeth:

that's fantastic!! just think a few more weeks like that and before you know it, you'll be like "wow, i've lost 10 lbs!" baby steps take you to the goal just the same

Every 2 pounds lost is 2 pounds closer to those numbers! I could hardly believe it when I started that if I just kept at it those 2 pounds would eventually add up to the 54 I have lost so far!

Keep going, 2 pounds is a great start! :thumbsup2

Congrats on your journey to a healthier new you!

2 lbs is great! The hardest thing is getting started and you've done that. Keep up the good work! :cheer2:

Whee! How fantastic for you! This is great news and just the start of a healthier you! I look forward to hearing your report when you do get to tell us of those bigger numbers.

Keep on keepin' on!

:cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter