who'll be with us at SAB May 9-14??

jodifla

WDW lover since 1972
We're going to BCV for the first time as owners there May 9 -14. It will be me, dh and ds, 2.

Who shall we look for by the pool?

Jodifla,

We're going to just miss you, we'll be there May 1 to May 7 for our 7th trip home.

I'm sure your going to love it, we sure do.

Have a great time

We too will just miss you. We arrive on May 1 and leave May 9.

Hello, neighbor. We will be arriving on May 9-14! Our first visit "home" also. It will be myself, DH, our sons (27 & 23!) and their significant others. Yes, they never grow tired of Disney World. We have been coming for over 20 years, and finally, took the plunge last summer (we still are kicking ourselves that we didn't buy sooner, but now that college educations are paid, we finally did it). I call it the "bribe," and it's working already, the family will all be traveling together again to WDW!

Hope to see you poolside!
:bounce:

We'll be there May 2nd through the 14th. If you see a hyperactive 5 year-old girl with very blonde hair, with 2 blonde parents and a blondish 2 year-old girl, that could be us! (although I'm sure there are a lot of families that fit that description!)

Be sure and let us know what you think of the Evening Extra Magic Hour test program that will be going on while you are there.

I am interested to find out if everyone that goes thought it was better than E-Ride or not.

I guess if this is implemented it could affect occupany levels in rooms. If you want to participate you have to have a valid Disney resort ID for each guest getting a wristband.

It will be very interesting to see how the test goes and if they continue to offer it this summer.

We will be there May 6-16. There are adults (2 "old folks", 4 30ish year olds, and 5 grandkids 11,7,4,3,and 1 years. We are stayingat the BCV too...we'll be having a pizza party by the quiet pool on May 11th and a cookout May 13th, so please stop by and say "hello". Sandie B

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter