Whole milk available in restaurants?

raetrosclair

Earning My Ears
Hi - we will be traveling with a 21 month old in December. We usually give him whole milk with his meals. Is whole milk readily available throughout the parks? I know when we go to local restaurants, the only option often available is low-fat milk. Trying to figure out if we need to plan on bringing this into the parks with us.

Thanks!

I am also interested in the answer to this question.....visiting soon with our granddaughter who drinks whole milk. Anyone know the answer????

The resort markets generally have whole milk and a couple of quick service restaurants (Village Haus in MK had it on our last trip) though this isn't always the case. I haven't had much luck with TS. To be sure we purchased the half gallons from our resort market and refilled a thermos we brought while at the parks. We would rotate between this, juice boxes we'd buy in the park (mix it with half water in a sippy) and also water. Good luck!

We're getting some whole milk with our grocery delivery, I'm not sure about restaurants, but if our 20-month old gets whole milk at least in the morning and evening I'll be happy. (She has an older sis though, so is used to an occasional cup of 1% or skim if that's all the restaurants have).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter