Whole Foods in Orlando

crazyfordisney2000

DIS Veteran
I understand there is a whole foods grocery store in the vicinity of Disney. I have never been to a Whole Food store before, but have heard lots of good things. I just wondered if they sell any bulk items, like natural peanut butter? This way I wouldn't have to buy a whole jar , or bring my own which is what I usually do.

It's located on Sand Lake rd and Turkey Lake rd,pretty much 5-15 minutes from Disney,Universal and Sea World.

Yes, they have bulk PB, regular and honey roasted... at least at the Whole Foods here in NC. However, it's pricey, so if you're looking to save money, you're better off just buying the whole jar at a regular grocery.

Whole Foods also has a large prepared food area, and lots of "healthy" options. We love going there because our daughter is allergic to milk products and all their hot buffet items are labeled with all ingredients and they have a nice selection of dairy free cheeses and yogurts.

Thanks, that's what I wanted to know. We have switched to organic and natural foods, and yes, I'm finding it pricey for those types of foods everywhere, so that is no surprise. Just didn't want to buy a whole jar of peanut buuter and have to bring it home, or worse, throw it out, I need all the room I can get for souvenirs ;) !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter