WhoHOOOOO! Priceline came through on Rental Minivan

SheilaB

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

Just wanted to pass along that I got confirmation this evening that my $24/day minivan request was accepted.

Details

Minivan Through Alamo
$24/Day = $216
Taxes and Surcharges = $52.55
Processing Fee = $5.95

TOTAL= $274.50

Dates of Travel = 2/9/01 through 2/18/01 (9 Days)

Thats Great, ive been trying everyday this week for a compact etc. from Jacksonville Airport, no takers yet. How many times did you try? Or what am i doing wrong? I did get a hotel for two nights at Orlando from Priceline for 25.00 per night.

Last Aug. got a Lincoln Towncar from Dollar for $22 per day! I thought they were going to have to scrape me off the floor! You got a great price to!Congrats

vheart6.gif

<font size=3><font color=red> Happy Valentine's Day!</font></font>
<font size=3><font color=red><marquee>Co-Captain & Charter Member of the Swan/Dolphin Cheerleading Team!!</marquee></font>
<font color=red>15 times to WDW 13 off-site three on!
Next trip Dolphin in July & Swan in DEC. 2001!</font>

I've used them twice now for cars--in Sept, got a full size car (got Ford Taurus) for 20.00/day. Thought that was decent. In December, got a premium (Buick LeSabre) for 19.00/day. That was a great rate!!
I love Priceline for cars!

grndhg3.gif

I had made bids of $20, $22, $23 and $24. It made it a little easier having an email at the office too - I was able to make two offers at work (adding a luxury car) and able to make two offers at home (again adding a luxury car).

I checked out norm rates and with taxes, etc the price was up in the $500+ area. I did have a price of $209/Week + $39.99 (x2) - and this was still without all the add-ins.

I'm very pleased.

Have a great day.

Sheila

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter